Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dani from allyoucanfeet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dani from allyoucanfeet
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
Thanks LL!! she's hot!!! now i can see what you mean from the set that LL posted Robotron.It's so obvious she wasn't into it,she looks pissed,uninterested & bored in the above set.One photo looks like she wants to sleep lol.It's a damn shame someone so sexy with pretty feet would retire from foot modelling.She'd be a huge loss to AYCF.The new model Brini is also hot [Smile]

Strangely enough Dani at the end of her tenure she cheered up a bit. [Confused]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lust4latinafeet I'm gonna have to dig out my old archives & find her sets. Yeah it's obvious she wasn't into it.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my absolute favorite model on that site.

quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
what size are her feet?

Size 8, I think.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
lust4latinafeet I'm gonna have to dig out my old archives & find her sets. Yeah it's obvious she wasn't into it.

Oh,if it'll take too much time don't bother but,that would be HOT!!! she's my fav from AYCF.Wish she'd return lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diamond can you pm if you come across any pics.

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleru
All Pro Poster
Member # 6873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleru   Author's Homepage   Email soleru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I do have the right to publish pics only for a limited period of time. With most of the models I stay in contact and so they are still shown on Allyoucanfeet. But Dani never replied to any of my mails, so I needed to remove her pics from my website.

I think, Dani didn't really enjoy to pose her feet and this is why she looked bored all the time. Her feet and face are great, but I prefer girls, that have a bit fun while shooting with me me. Okay, most of the girls do it for money, but a lot of them have fun during the photoshoot.

Greetings

Holger

--------------------
 -

Posts: 650 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by soleru:
Hi,

I do have the right to publish pics only for a limited period of time. With most of the models I stay in contact and so they are still shown on Allyoucanfeet. But Dani never replied to any of my mails, so I needed to remove her pics from my website.

I think, Dani didn't really enjoy to pose her feet and this is why she looked bored all the time. Her feet and face are great, but I prefer girls, that have a bit fun while shooting with me me. Okay, most of the girls do it for money, but a lot of them have fun during the photoshoot.

Greetings

Holger

that's very sad [Cry] lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thought it was a different Dani

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links