Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My photos (Princess Cy) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My photos (Princess Cy)
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM a soles guy, sooo... Viva la sole shots!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seamus88
Board Regular
Member # 7244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seamus88   Email seamus88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic of you with the wine glass shows the shape and beauty of your feet. My god, they're perfect.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Hello guys, princesscy.com has just launched!

So with great pleasure, I invite you to know my own website with rich content : 1000+ high definition photos and many videos. Now, you'll be able to check out all photos of my sets!

kisses,

Cy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet! your feet are amazing
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!
This and another photo are in free preview and in full size.
You can check it out in the preview section at http:princesscy.com ;-)

-

Have a nice Friday!
Cy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 2 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
Hello!
This and another photo are in free preview and in full size.
You can check it out in the preview section at http://princesscy.com ;-)

-

Have a nice Friday!
Cy

--------------------
 -

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your pics are unbelievably stunning. Do you plan on doing any worshipping vids/pics in the future or going further with subfetishes within the foot fetish world? [Big Grin] Just a cuuuurious question [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
I took that photo Today ...
 -

I love this photo...looks natural and aesthetic. Almost can go for a lotion stock photo. Thanks for sharing your beautiful feet to the world!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect legs and cute arches, your highness. You look incredible!!!!

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 2 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Your pics are unbelievably stunning. Do you plan on doing any worshipping vids/pics in the future or going further with subfetishes within the foot fetish world? [Big Grin] Just a cuuuurious question [Smile]

Oh yes, I love trampling and having my feet worshiped, I only need to buy a floor standing tripod and a better camera, because the self-timer of my camera is bluring the photos. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Perfect legs and cute arches, your highness. You look incredible!!!!

[Kiss]

Thanks Tony [Kiss]

--------------------
 -

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More wonderful photos, PrincessCy. I love your soles.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she's fine
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orion10yrs
Board Regular
Member # 37139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orion10yrs   Author's Homepage   Email orion10yrs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you Princess Cy for sharing photos that i have stared at for many hours over the course of a few years. I'm sure many of Wu's members will agree with me when i say that i can not find one flaw on your beautiful feet and thank you again.

--------------------
orion10yrs

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PrincessCy, I left you a message in your private message box. I'd love to chat with you some more about your feet. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links