Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My photos (Princess Cy) (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My photos (Princess Cy)
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Your pics are unbelievably stunning. Do you plan on doing any worshipping vids/pics in the future or going further with subfetishes within the foot fetish world? [Big Grin] Just a cuuuurious question [Smile]

Oh yes, I love trampling and having my feet worshiped, I only need to buy a floor standing tripod and a better camera, because the self-timer of my camera is bluring the photos. [Confused]
I can be the tripod [Fingers Crossed] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Your pics are unbelievably stunning. Do you plan on doing any worshipping vids/pics in the future or going further with subfetishes within the foot fetish world? [Big Grin] Just a cuuuurious question [Smile]

Oh yes, I love trampling and having my feet worshiped, I only need to buy a floor standing tripod and a better camera, because the self-timer of my camera is bluring the photos. [Confused]
[Laugh] it's not a bad idea

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1379540?ce=blurb_ew&utm_source=widget

-

[ May 25, 2010, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: PrincessCy ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 2 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello...

Today I published an erotic photography book.
It presents a mixture of colored and B&W pages, where I bring to you my sensual foot fetish photos with a very sensitive touch of eroticism.

You can check it out:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1379540?ce=blurb_ew&utm_source=widget

- [/qb]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A new web mobile app with many exclusive sexy photos is available at http://princesscy.com

The content of my new web app is the complete set of photos where some of them appear in my photography book, with the title At my feet...

Hope you like it ;-)

kisses,
Cy

--------------------
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] killer B&W pix

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

-

I have good news for you, LivreMedia (the company who made and takes care of my website) gave me a promotional code valid for a limited amount of people.It will allow give you seven additional free days on the 1 month subscription plan.

Just click on the link and register:
http://princesscy.com/coupons/05edde075ff8a6bd9e7

Enjoy and kisses,

Cy

***This pic and others of this set are in high resolution on my website***

--------------------
 -

minty
Board Regular
Member # 20623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Laugh] it's not a bad idea
could i b the person u trample and worship those gorgeous, heavenly feet?!!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv your feet.you have the most sensual long toes\

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm nice feet in your last post PrincessCy [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im suddenly hungry for some strawberries
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such beautiful feet!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Princess.
Your contributions here have caused a stir and rightly so!
Another pair of hot, delectable and sexy feet are always welcome!
You present yourself very well.
Thanks for posting.
FFM [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drop dead gorgeous feet! Please, let us see more [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links