Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet... Tell me what you think please... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My feet... Tell me what you think please...
hotfeet2982
Board Regular
Member # 39545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotfeet2982   Email hotfeet2982   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!! You have very sexy soles, would love to see more. I love the painted toenails as well.
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotfeet2982
Board Regular
Member # 39545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotfeet2982   Email hotfeet2982   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. My boyfriend and his friends love my feet. I am new to this and he is sitting here with me telling me that all his friends want to play with my feet. I think it is funny but I love it when he plays with my feet. I think I am going to be good at this whole foot fetish think real soon. Lexi
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your soles are gorgeous! You should make his friends smell your sexy feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles look good and your toes look better with polish.

Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Your soles are gorgeous! You should make his friends smell your sexy feet!

+1

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"My feet... Tell me what you think please..."

I will not tell you how gorgeous and sexy your ass and feet are until you give us a better shot of your entire ass. i just have to see the rest of that sweet ass together with your lovely feet. pleeeeeeease.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil M
Board Regular
Member # 28074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil M   Email Phil M   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW very pretty soles and toes can i please join his friends when they play with them. Please post more
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have awesome looking feet, Lexi. I love your soles. Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

I left you a message in your private message box. I'd love to message and chat with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mitch

[ June 18, 2010, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are your feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well.. i think you should post more.. makes the decision clearer.. that your feet are worth more posts:) lol.. yeah.. keep em coming

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your toes very much. Please post more pics [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Lovely soles and a nice peek of that ass. [Wink]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links