Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF at Work (Sandals, toes, soles) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: GF at Work (Sandals, toes, soles)
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the second pic from the bottom!! Thanks!! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deadly sexy long toes. I'd long for a taste.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree. Dump her and send her my way. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she did just hook you up!

love her toes and the sandals

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Your gf has great feet, her toes are so sexy and suckable, love the colour too
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I would never get any work done with those feet nearby!!! Great shots!!!1
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poonhounds2
Board Regular
Member # 27912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poonhounds2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a loving thing to do for your foot-fetishist boyfriend!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I know right I definitely don't mind it, and yes I am very appreciative to those who mentioned that. Glad so far its all good comments I hope to have more posts soon.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man youre so lucky to have a gf who sends you pics of her feet. and also cause her toes are so long a sexy.wish i could have someof those.
her long toes are awesome sexy

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a girlfriend!
Is she aware of how much havoc she could reek? Her toes are so long and suckable, omg, being at her feet must be more pleasurable than bliss to a V! Lol
Nice post my friend.

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those are some beautiful toes! More pics please
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW theses are some amazing pics [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ice22
Board Regular
Member # 36993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ice22   Email ice22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg... Those feet are perfect!!!...I liv long toes, ur def a lucky dude and I'm very jealous of u..lol but pleas post more asap

--------------------
Women should wear heels all year around!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah the HOTTEST toes on here!!!!! Fo sure
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet, I ca only image how soft they are!!!

I like the color on her toes brings her tan out. She is a keeper for doing this for you!!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links