Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF at Work (Sandals, toes, soles) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: GF at Work (Sandals, toes, soles)
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWsome Love it!!! Gorgeous feet
lucky Dude treat right!!

This was funny!!!

Be honest? Ugh...they look absolutely terrible! Disgusting even! You should get rid of her...but uh...go ahead and give me her number first...Why? Oh, no reason...

Good one I wouldn't mind her bunber either!!! lol

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has super sexy feet! Something about the long bendy toes! Awesome....Elvis

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about these pictures is amazing.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god!! some of the sexiest feet i have ever seen , im a toronto boy and if i saw these on the streets id pass out lol . great feet awesome pics super cool gf , good for u bud
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE, PLEASE take more pictures of these super sexy feet! I would love to see them in flip flops, and see her amazing bare soles too! SO, SO SEXY!!! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there really anything sexier than long toes? not. she has them. what a lovely pair.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely gorgeous! Wish I was one of her coworkers! Although I would most likely be staring at her feet most of the time! Thanks for posting. Cool thong sandals too. The more you can see of a woman's foot the better to me!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy!!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was an older thread...but revisiting this...WOW...she has some great feet...and those shoes are perfect on her!

Would love to see more sole flexing and other various posing.

Did you mention what size she is?

super hot!! would love to get a sniff and a lick of those [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive said it time and time again these feet are the best ive ever seen , your girl has the sexiest feet ever bro , how much i wish i could worship them . simply the best period
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see more of these super sexy long feet!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I_Love_Footjobs
Loyal Member
Member # 2215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I_Love_Footjobs   Email I_Love_Footjobs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girlfriend is awsome! She has some very nice feet. Would love to see some more from her
Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep checking these out too well i keep coming back to this post!!I should just downoad them
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Please more full bare sole shots of this super gorgeous girl and her fantastic feet!!!!!!!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links