Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliforniaBeachFeet 2010 Summer Sole Safari! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CaliforniaBeachFeet 2010 Summer Sole Safari!
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great set of pics, goodguyneighbor!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD WORK GGN!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN,

If you happen to see the devil again, please tell him I would like to sign the same contract you signed in order to get all those hot soles in your face!!!!

I still am in awe of how you do it!

Do you mention it is for a fetish angle...guys are hot for soles...or do you lay on an 'artistic' rap to it?

Thanks again...always great stuff to make ones mouth to water...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] I never make deals with the devil. [Big Grin] The Sole Safari is far from over, Summer has just begun...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Thanks so much for everyone's outstanding support.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovesimo
Member # 3662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovesimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grazie

--------------------
http://cef.forumfree.it/

Posts: 185 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude such awesome pics! keep up the good work lad!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN do you find any hot latinas,middle eastern or tanned/brown british brunette chicks on the beaches?.
I know your site is calibeachfeet but you may come across one or two british girls now & then.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, there are over 1500 ladies of all kinds from all over the world. The LA area is very cosmopolitan; lots of travelers and tourists too.

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO HOT!! THANK YOU [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN,

If I ever make it to LA...can I please hang out with you?????

I'll stay in the back and wear a mask so the women wont see the dumbfounded look and the dropped jaw when I see all the babes lining up to show you their soles!!!

...and if the devil didn't garnish you those babes...tell me what deity to start praying to!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

[Laugh] Well I wouldn't exactly say they're lined up to show their soles. Yeah if it were only that easy. There is actually quite a bit of legwork involved, so to speak. It basically involves lots of waiting and wandering around all day in the sun for miles just to find a few of the right girls. Most people quickly tire and grow discouraged, but it's all about the thrill of the hunt.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the thrill of the hunt indeed. Your words have made me nostalgic for the 90s when I used to go a-hunting. Yes, I remember MILES of walking. Hell to pay if I wore the wrong shoes, and I learned NEVER to forget the sunscreen lip balm. And the danger of dehydration. Remember vomiting in that planter? No, of course not, you're smarter than I was.

As I recall, it's something like 0.72 miles from one end of the Venice Beach boardwalk to the other (?) as I paced it the two or three times I shot there. Back when the girls selling toerings didn't mind when you took pictures of their toes. Try that now, they chase you away, fast. Probably my fault, sorry about that.

I was always shocked on the days I wore a pedometer for footography. Eleven miles here, 18 miles there, seven miles the next time--well, that was a short day, wasn't it?

What I like about your pics is that you capture in so many of these girls a fresh-faced, unjaded, uncynical expression. After 9-11 that look seemed to get more and more rare. But then, as you imply, one brings one's successes with him, and it's undoubtedly your attitude and approach that helps you capture this essence.

I doff my chapeau to you, and to the skilled others whose work I admire and enjoy.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Yeah, like the 10 essentials they taught us back in boyscouts. Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, long sleeve shirt, shorts, sandals, CAMERA, camera BATTERY, lots of memory......
I'm also a hardcore fitness enthusiast and have trained to go on long hunts without food or water breaks (fuel-up beforehand).
Seems like toe ring shops are always frequented by women trying to dress-up ugly feet. Never even asked once. Every once in a great while some girl will say something like OMG are you with that creep with the lazy eye?
Nope, but there are a lot of creeps out there to be sure. It all depends on who's doing the asking. Off to the beach for more.........

-
 -
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links