Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Katie Brand Spanking New 18 Year Old (PREVIEW) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Katie Brand Spanking New 18 Year Old (PREVIEW)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shot a photo set of a girl from work yesterday who turned 18 less than a week ago. Her name is Katie and I have been itching to show off a preview shot of her. Let me give you some background.

Katie has worked with me for some time. She's also friends with quite a few of the other girls at work, and those girls, just like us guys, talk. Katie knew I had a foot fetish and knew I ran a web site where I took photos of the girls she is friends with. Those girls had always asked her if she was going to pose for me when she turned 18. She admitted that she wasn't sure because she thought her feet weren't that pretty.

Having been doing Soles of Silk for over 5 years and running my old free site back in college, I've heard female friends tell me their feet aren't cute before. It actually happens often. I try to convince them that their feet are cute and although they don't always believe me, many still pose - like Mindee and Kelsey. Well, now you can add Katie to the mix.

I think Katie didn't think her feet were cute because they're a size 9. Any arguement she seemed to have about them seemed to include the size, so that's my best guess. I assured her that there are guys out there that prefer bigger feet and she was shocked.

Since she turned 18 she's gotten a foot rub from yours truly and posed for her first set - a very public one at that as we went to a local mini golf establishment on a Sunday and it was a little busy. She did good for her first set, especially considering for most girls, I give them something simple and certainly not public. So kudos to her. Here is a teaser shot of her because she won't be up for a full week, but I am eager to show something.

Patrick

P.S. Katie mentioned wanting to see Toy Story 3 the other day and I told her I never saw either Toy Story 1 or 2. She told me she'd watch them with me if I got them. I said, "Over a foot massage?" She said, "Of course." A few minutes later she admitted that she's starting to think a little more highly of her feet.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks promising, great story too
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to keep this teaser as just her pulling off that flip flop and making you want more, but I know you'll want more. Here's a nice toe shot in her flip flops. The girl is crazy about them and buys new ones all the time. These pair were a present from me for her birthday.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does the workplace management feel about all their female employees being on a foot fetish web-site? [Laugh] Or are you the boss?

I mean girls talk, like you say, [Secret] so surely it's no secret. Sounds like potential for disaster in the typical 9-5 sense. You must have a cool job. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
How does the workplace management feel about all their female employees being on a foot fetish web-site? [Laugh] Or are you the boss?

I mean girls talk, like you say, [Secret] so surely it's no secret. Sounds like potential for disaster in the typical 9-5 sense. You must have a cool job. [Evil Grin]

Anyone who knows me knows I have the fetish and many know I have my site. My bosses all know and often makes jokes about how many of the employees have posed. It doesn't interfere with work. There's a whole lot more drama about who went out and got trashed the night before than from the girls posing for me. And it's only 23 of the 60 girls on the site that have worked there over the years who have posed. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I was going to keep this teaser as just her pulling off that flip flop and making you want more, but I know you'll want more. Here's a nice toe shot in her flip flops. The girl is crazy about them and buys new ones all the time. These pair were a present from me for her birthday.

Patrick

-

Wonderful, just wonderful. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely lovely!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute, but where is the love for us Sole Lovers Patrick???

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she has pretty feet, love the tattoo and the toe ring
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply beautiful looking feet for sure. You were right in convincing her. And I find it shocking Mindee and Kelsey thing their feet aren't pretty. I have each of Mindee's sets (her toe curls kill me) and everytime I hear the word nutcracker, I think of Kelsey.

Patrick 23 out of 60. Damn, you workplace perv lol. I look forward to seeing Katie's full set. She is a welcome addition.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes,Katie sexy feet in multicolored flip flops,nice model,eyes too
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet look great but WOW what a good looking young lady. Grats to you on shooting with her and to her for doing this out in public.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll know if I like her once I see a good sole shot. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you can tell Katie that she has got feet to be proud of!
That shot of her toes is a killer!
That tantalizing glimpse of her sole in the first shot hints at a nice pair of luscious, lickable beauties.
I look forward to seeing more in the future. [Thumbs Up]
FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footloverg
Board Regular
Member # 21891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footloverg   Email footloverg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you think she can give my bf a footjob while i eat her out? Damn she is sexy!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links