Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Katie Brand Spanking New 18 Year Old (PREVIEW) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Katie Brand Spanking New 18 Year Old (PREVIEW)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone is liking these two quick previews. There are also previews on Soles of Silk as well because her set goes up next week. You can find a sole/toe shot there that's not on this.

Combine,
Being I like it when the girls tease me, I guess I just like it when they tease other people as well. You'll have to wait for that sole shot. [Smile]

Footloverg,
Wow, just wow. Can't say I've had a response quite like that to one of my site posts before. Not sure if she'd be proud of that kind of response, or a little freaked out since she's new to all this. Probably won't share that one.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet is all i need [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
You'll have to wait for that sole shot. [Smile]

No problem. I'm pretty patient. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You'll have to wait for that sole shot. [Smile]

u know us sole guys are gonna be waiting [Laugh] her feet look very promising can't wait to see those soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neat

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footloverg
Board Regular
Member # 21891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footloverg   Email footloverg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry patrick, shes a sexy girl with pretty feet. i love that tat on her foot
Posts: 46 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talked to Katie at work today and I mentioned all these comments to her and she was really surprised. I asked her if she now believes that her feet are cute. She said yes. Thanks for making my friend feel good about her feet and her looks. She's a sweetie.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great news.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably the wrong thing to focus on but YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN TOY STORY 1 & 2!?!?!?!

Shame on you, Pat. SHAME!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Probably the wrong thing to focus on but YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN TOY STORY 1 & 2!?!?!?!

Shame on you, Pat. SHAME!

Guess it worked out good that I didn't, huh? Oh darn, I had to wait and have to sit through them with a cute 18 year old, barefoot friend who wants me to rub her feet the entire time. Oh it sooooo sucks... LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links