Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I almost died last year. I miss you guys! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I almost died last year. I miss you guys!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year I was in a head on collision and in a coma for 3 months. My hip was shattered and I've been in and out of hospitals which seems like forever.

I am not working right now because I can't. I just wanted to tell you guys how much I have appreciated you over the years.

My good friend Paradise 10 is taking over my website and doing all orders for the time being. She is incredible I know you will love her!

You can email her at paradise_10@sbcglobal.net
or me at britney_sweetstink@yahoo.com

I attached a photo of her so you know how she looks. And for some of the negative comments I have gotten over the years please don't direct this at Paradise 10 .. She does all of her own work and will send photos and clips to prove this.

Love

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  - [URL=http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php?

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Britney! My god how horrible!!! Glad to hear you are on the mend and have let us all know! Much love from your fans here at Wu's! Paradise 10 looks very lovely and I am sure will do a great job until your 100%!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear, but glad you are getting better. I just got married a month and a half ago and promptly lost my new brother in law to a car crash, so I kinda know how you feel. These are times to be awash in your family and friends, take advantage of them, eventhough we wish it was under better circumstances! Focus on getting better!

Tim

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best to you, and well wishes for your recovery.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sooo sorry to hear about that and I hope you make a full recovery [Wink] *mwah*
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes for a speedy, COMPLETE recovery, BSS.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well Brit! Glad to know that you're pulling thru!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooo So Beautiful keep going on muhhhhh :-*
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and i told you before!
warriors like you are special
in this wolrd!

get well soon [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear the news. I was hoping you hadn't hung up the flip flops.

Nothing but best wishes to a speedy and full recovery.

Take care [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brit back! great! i miss your page feet and flips! yeah welcome
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney sorry to hear about everything happening buut I am very happy to hear you are making it thru your recovery so well. I look forward to when you are back to full health and able to once again treat us us with your wonderful nyloned feet. Until then you keep healing up and I am very thankful that you are still with us. Until then we will think of you affectionatly..
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, I wish you well. Your contributions have helped make Wu's a wonderful place to hang out. You are beautiful and so is your friend. Thanks for the word.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c_los
Elite Trooper
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c_los   Email c_los   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, you are some of my earliest memories from this site, so I guess we go way back [Tongue] . A coma for 3 months is something I can't even fathom, but hey you're alive and getting better so just keep it up!
Posts: 304 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you feel better

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links