Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I almost died last year. I miss you guys! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I almost died last year. I miss you guys!
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear about your accident. I hope, with just a short time, that all is normal again for you. I know how accidents are, I was operated on 13 times in one year after a motorcycle accident. I wish I had died half of the time and the other half keep putting me through the accident with the questions of, what if I had done this or that. Stay strong and I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it is a faster healing process from here on out. [Kiss] [Wink]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get better soon!!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaxos
Board Regular
Member # 21301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaxos   Email zaxos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well and welcome back.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GLAD your on the mend! Best wishes from the hot metroplex!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks soooo much guys.. I'm hanging in there but got a long way to go. I really wish I could work but at this time it's just not possible.

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLova84
Board Regular
Member # 35121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLova84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I was just wondering whatever happened to you the other day. I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but at least you are still here with us. I wish you the best in recovery Britney! =)
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear that you pulled through Brit....

You're an Icon in this game. Not to mention just about the prettiest face I've ever seen.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...that's terrible. I'm so glad you're doing better!!!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear about your accident, Britney. Glad you are getting better. Your friend Paradise is beautiful!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this. Britney, sorry to hear you are going through what you are foing through. You'll be in my prayers.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brit, you have always been one of my faves. Your site was the first foot fetish site I stumbled upon wayyyy back when I was like 14 and really started to understand my foot fetish.

I'm wishing you a speedy recovery, darling [Smile]

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristion
Board Regular
Member # 33713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kristion   Email kristion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney glad to hear that your better, that's just horrible! Your friends feet though are perfect especially with that tattoo and pedicure
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristion
Board Regular
Member # 33713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kristion   Email kristion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also I hope you have a complete recovery as fast ad possible
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow sorry to hear that.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We miss and love you sweetie girl. Get well soon.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links