Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nynjastarr & Barbie pics!(more pics added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nynjastarr & Barbie pics!(more pics added)
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 2 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it was a bit wet but we managed to get together and shoot some pics & clips of Nynjastarr & Barbie! It was a first for both of them and man was it fun!
[Woot]

-  -

[ November 03, 2010, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: MrSoleLvr ]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! That was a great shoot...good fun! You are great to work with Marcus. Thanks!!

Footmirer & Nynjastarr

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm.... Tim Hortons... Trounced Dunkin' Donuts any day!! And the feet that go with it? Sign me up!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two cuties, beautiful feet and the best coffee on earth! i need me some Timmys!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wouldn't be a CFB photoshoot without a Timmy's. Looking forward to seeing the rest.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow not much interest here...???

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i love both of ya'll's feet n i also loved barbie's halloween toenails
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good training
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet there ay! Love the Tim Horton's touch.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nfggirls
Major Player
Member # 40507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nfggirls   Author's Homepage   Email nfggirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really the girl on the left is some ugly bitch

--------------------
 -
www.naturefeetgirls.com

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

quote:
Originally posted by nfggirls:
really the girl on the left is some ugly bitch

Do you really think that is necessary?
nfggirls
Major Player
Member # 40507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nfggirls   Author's Homepage   Email nfggirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that is my opinion..if you think that she looks great i don't pick on you..i think everybody has the right on an opinion [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.naturefeetgirls.com

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Well that's my wife you are talking about and if you don't have anything nice to say, you should really keep your opinions to yourself.
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, if you really respected others opinion then you would have kept your mouth shut and move to another thread.
back to the pictures now.
wonderful set! they both beautiful! when i come up to see nynjastarr in the spring we should do a three way set:)

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links