Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nynjastarr & Barbie pics!(more pics added) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nynjastarr & Barbie pics!(more pics added)
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
yeah, if you really respected others opinion then you would have kept your mouth shut and move to another thread.
back to the pictures now.
wonderful set! they both beautiful! when i come up to see nynjastarr in the spring we should do a three way set:)

Thanks Britt. I am looking forward to it.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britt that is a great idea! and Nynjastarr is beautiful!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Marcus. :-)
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! that the perfect combo!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
thanks dude for sharing
deliciuos soles
please more pics

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking those pics was alot of fun. And the idea of a threeway sounds exciting!! I'm in!!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Barbie Gurl! Finally got on here...it's about time...lol. Looking forward to lots of new SLT-Nynjastarr-Barbie Gurl pics!!! I just love you guys. :-)
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwww...very sweet! Yup finally did it! So here I am. lol. Had fun doing the pics with Nynjastarr. Definitely sound like a plan for the three way!! [Wink] Thank you for the love!!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

So Barbie, when are you taking the toe suck photo? ;-)

3 way...awesome. *boing*

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Well we will just have to see now won't we! Would you like to see some of that? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Oh hell yes. :-)
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links