Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A message from Me Britney Sweetstink (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A message from Me Britney Sweetstink
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are an amazing woman! I have been reading some of the negative press but I usually ignore them because speculation can turn into down right lies when the people saying them are emotionally involved.

I hope you get well and please know that the small amount of people who spread this kind of crap is overshadowed 100 times by the people who love and cherish you for being here in the first place.

Take care,
Joe

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cant speak for others but we never doubted you. Your work was wonderful and your personal reasons are your own. we only wish you a healthy and godspeed recovery. my prayers for you and your family.

if people wish to defame you than F**k 'em.

Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I might have said some negative things about you in the past so I, for one, unreservedly apologise.

You know how it is with internet rumours, you don't know what to believe and to avoid any potential embarrassment it pays to be cynical.

Good luck in any path you take from here.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really appreciate you words Temp1234... I don't blame anyone for attacking me if they felt wronged. Just know that it was never my intention and most of what is said is not true.

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brit,i m happy for your recovered, i miss your beautiful feet in flops also cute face and smile,,good vibrations..not negative comments! force and good lucky!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Brit, I'm so glad you're recovering. I hope you get as far as you can possibly get with your recovery. So sad we won't see your lovely feet and gorgeous toes and that sweet smile of yours anymore (except for older clips). You will be sorely missed. Please take care of yourself and Godspeed to you and your family. Please know that those who love you in the community will miss you the most. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the best always.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully this will bring to a close some of the over the top negative comments about Britney. She has always been one of the cooler models that catered to our fetish. I've had nothing but positive experiences with any transaction I had with Britney in the past. It's a shame that some people feel the need to question everything about someone's personal life. The main thing Britney is that you get to feeling better and try to achieve a good quality of life. Even if you are no longer modeling, I would enjoy you dropping us a line and give us an update in your recovery. I'm sure many of us in the forum are genuinely concerned with your well being first, and our own personal desires take a backseat.

As for AceCorr, you probably should follow your own advice, and man up after making the comments that you did. You made a complete ass of yourself on this one bud.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG Britney! I'm so sorry you're going thru this, I hope and pray you get much better. We love you girl.!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
switched to 3rd person in the second paragraph and then switches back to 1st person there after

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:
switched to 3rd person in the second paragraph and then switches back to 1st person there after

Didn't realize I was in English class. Self proclaimed Grammar cops are annoying, which means you are probably annoying. If you have a laptop, do us all a favor and slam the top piece down on all your fingers, so we don't have to be exposed to any more of your ridculous posts.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, I'm sad that you're retiring. But, whether you're retired or not, I'll always be happy to chat with you and keep in touch. Feet are fun, but I know there's a whole lot more to you than that. Email me when you have time. Feetguy65@yahoo.com. Cheers!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yours are the best big feet out there. This Aussie boy thanks you.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:

Didn't realize I was in English class. Self proclaimed Grammar cops are annoying, which means you are probably annoying. If you have a laptop, do us all a favor and slam the top piece down on all your fingers, so we don't have to be exposed to any more of your ridculous posts.
awwww hey baby I'm sorry I hurt your feelings please don't make me sleep on the... oh wait your not my wife kinda got confused there but I do apologize, let's talk about it later when your not bleeding anymore ok?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashtray2329
Board Regular
Member # 21189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashtray2329         Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate injury.

You are one of the greatest foot fetish models of all time.

That being said, I understand your difficulties. I wish you all the best.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links