Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A message from Me Britney Sweetstink (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A message from Me Britney Sweetstink
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:
switched to 3rd person in the second paragraph and then switches back to 1st person there after

Didn't realize I was in English class. Self proclaimed Grammar cops are annoying, which means you are probably annoying. If you have a laptop, do us all a favor and slam the top piece down on all your fingers, so we don't have to be exposed to any more of your ridculous posts.
awwww hey baby I'm sorry I hurt your feelings please don't make me sleep on the... oh wait your not my wife kinda got confused there but I do apologize, let's talk about it later when your not bleeding anymore ok?
Eh, you suck at smack talk, stick with something you're good at. And when you find out what that is keep it to yourself because nobody really cares.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
come on guys there is no need to let this topic descend into an argument. People are looking at this for a reason and your arguing side tracks that.

take it private if you must please.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're right, my apologies for getting lured in.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tarheel, kudos to you for this statement. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
You're right, my apologies for getting lured in.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish you a speedy recovery Britney. Take care of yourself.

Danielle.
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm very sorry to read all this happened to you, and I wish you a very speedy recovery. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] OMGosh!!!!!! [Eek!]

Guess I've been away from the forum A LOT longer than I realized! Sorry to hear so much has happened to you. Very glad you're setting the record straight. It's like a sigh of relief, just to see your smiling pic [Big Grin]

I need u to promise me TWO THINGS: (1) Get Well Soon! and (2) Please don't pay any attention to these
so-called fans talkin' behind your back.

GODSPEED, Britney!! [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Britney [Cry] Its not been the same without her. Hope she can makes a comeback
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Negative people should be taken out and shot, and then smothered with ugly male feet.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
take care get well
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What was the point of bringing back this old topic? Everything about it was already said and done.

quote:
Originally posted by Alcarde:
Negative people should be taken out and shot, and then smothered with ugly male feet.

What if they're bisexual?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never really read the negative comments, but always loved your material.

Health comes first though and i really hope you recover to how you was before your accident.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
folex55
Board Regular
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for folex55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the great memories. A speedy and healthy recovery is what I'll pray for. Take care of yourself and thank you for sharing your story...
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had no idea this was goin on but sorry to hear that. Shame you feel or even needed to make this post. Thats just ridiculous . I dont have tolerance for ppl like that. [Violent]

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney sorry to hear there are still some out there that are talking trash! Like one guy said if they are they were never a true fan. I was hoping the news would be better but I am sure you wish thigs were differant too. Not to worry all of usa TRUE fans out here will always defend anything you have done. I have still seen some of you videos on Youtube and most of the comments there are just people asking whatever happen to you. but if they are asking I think they do not come here so I do not bother telling them anything. I am have always enjoyed your work especially the J/O instruction videos and stuff but be rest assured that your family here will always hope for your recovery and as I know you said your retired who knows what might happen your still a young women. We can all pray that one day once again you will be telling us to look at your feet! All our love princess and hope you can return to some kind of normal life whatever that might be..
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links