Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Realistic-looking and feeling solid rubber female feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Realistic-looking and feeling solid rubber female feet
akketa
Board Regular
Member # 30010

Icon 10 posted      Profile for akketa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got these off ebay. They have amazing detail...so much so you can feel the skin texture on your tongue.
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akketa
Board Regular
Member # 30010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akketa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetishist2004
Board Regular
Member # 13259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetishist2004   Email feetishist2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you please offer a link to the shop, if it was one? These really look amazing! Are they flexible? What do they feel like? Near to nature?
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
outstanding wish icould buy these sexy peds would put nylon socks on them! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheaper than a girlfriend I suppose.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ledaemon, I love your avatar!! "ha ha ha ha" [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilpalazzo
Board Regular
Member # 6893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilpalazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ May 19, 2013, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: ilpalazzo ]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea i found a place via ebay, i believe they will ship to North America but can't get the page to translate!!! an error keeps popping up! grrrr and there are a few different styles, these were my choice!!

http://www.22si.com/goods.php?id=691

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one thinking the Halloween pranks you could play with those, or any other body parts they might have.

They are certainly life like.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my thing, but they have quite a bit of detail. I wonder what the girl looks like who they molded them from.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akketa
Board Regular
Member # 30010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akketa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been looking for fake feet for a while now. The only ones I have found either look like mens feet for have some horrific cut in the arch.

I became an importer. If enough people are interested i am willing to purchase more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180552528049

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah a guy whose ebay name was Golden Arms was selling them on ebay. I wonder if he still does?

I also wonder how hard it is to make them yourself?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be great to get a kit to make a pair that matched your own. That would be great for some fun with subbie boys. Yes you can masturbate on my feet I mean the plastic ones yep go on you dirty boy lol

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it only me that thinks licking / fondling plastic feet is kinda weird? Don't get me wrong, I'll lick and suck real toes in a heartbeat but plastic feet seems odd. There's no foot smell or taste so what's the point?
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a reply to ct_feet

I believe if we all had a choice between real female feet and plastic ones I am pretty sure we'd all choose the 'real' feet if they appealed to us.

It is not always that easy to get foot action due to being single or a relationship with a girl who has a closed mind.

For me I think both sets, akketa and SoleLvrs are quite attractive due to the fact I like the shape of the arch and heel as well as the feeling of the foot on my face as opposed to taste or smell.

I'd definately give these a run, but not for $200

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links