Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Realistic-looking and feeling solid rubber female feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Realistic-looking and feeling solid rubber female feet
paul879
Board Regular
Member # 24994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paul879   Email paul879   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look awesome! So detailed. I really want a pair. Will they ship to the UK?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol that shit's creepy looking. Reminds me of some extreme fetishist whose girlfriend with perfect feet broke up with him so he killed her, chopped off her feet, and made love to them in an old tool shed while playing songs from the late 40's on an old record player...wow I've gave that a lot of thought... :-/
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante Mons
Loyal Member
Member # 9580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dante Mons   Email Dante Mons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can say a past gf bought me a set of Belladonna's Foot Soldiers feet. These are also amazing, awesome for footjobs, and made form some sort of cyberskin. They are modeled from Belladonna, so they aren't manly looking, and they're a pair. Here's a link:

http://www.69adulttoys.com/SexToys/Toy.asp?ProdID=3243

Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're not something I'd enjoy, but I'm glad those with an interest in false feet have found out where to find them!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they look very sexy but I think I would miss the full legs and what lies at the other end.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am impressed by the detail. But those things are creepy as all hell!! Hire a love coach, buy a self help book, get a new wardrobe, go to happy hour and buy a pretty girl a drink, get some cool shoes...buy a sports car. Don't buy creepy human parts.

The cool and shitty part about dating is that there are tons of women out there...but there are tons of losers out there that won't meet any. The silver lining is if you are one of the cool guys you will meet tons of them because they've been meeting losers for so long. Think about that. What group are you in?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't touch these with a stolen dick.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

I also wonder how hard it is to make them yourself?

You can get a "life cast" kit from smooth-on.com and cast your own parts at home.
They have a very wide range of casting products.
I make latex candle molds with some of their products. (haven't tried the life casting products, though.)

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links