Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ginger in Kneehigh Socks & a Ray Lewis Jersey (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ginger in Kneehigh Socks & a Ray Lewis Jersey
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's time for some football and the Ravens are looking real good - and even better with a barefoot Ginger in a Ray Lewis jersey!

Ginger told me months ago that she wanted to do the Ravens set this year for the site. She loves the purple and black and during the season you can always catch her in some kind of Ravens clothing. It was only fitting to get her to do this set.

The photos below were done up in the bleachers at the local college we used for the set. The entire time we were shooting a girls' soccer practice was taking place out on the field. When we were finishing up, they did as well. Next week you will get to see even more Ravens themed photos of Ginger as we went out on that artifical turf for another 40 photos.

Patrick

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeeeeeaaaaa baby! 3 more sleeps til the kickoff of the season! Man Ginger is a cutie with great soles Patrick! Yummm [Mmm]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is fine as hell like all the ladies you bless us with, but she would look better in a Cowboys Jersey...Just joking..Right Patrick for...keep em cumming

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KMART99:
She is fine as hell like all the ladies you bless us with, but she would look better in a Cowboys Jersey...Just joking..Right Patrick for...keep em cumming

LOL... Every year I hear "she looks amazing, but would look better in a (fill in team)'s jersey." Was actually curious to see what team would be said first this year. At least you can watch my team in your stadium this year since the Super Bowl will be in Dallas. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you hook up a Footjob from Mindee for a Brotha, Probably not, much like the Ravens chances of being in the Superbowl in D-Town of all places, this year. But good luck though, you may have a tough time just getting out your division.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Can you hook up a Footjob from Mindee for a Brotha, Probably not, much like the Ravens chances of being in the Superbowl in D-Town of all places, this year. But good luck though, you may have a tough time just getting out your division.

Joe Flacco has close to, if not more playoff wins in his rookie season (not even counting his second season) than the beloved Tony Romo. How is that working out for you guys? I remember when we owned you two years ago too on Sunday night game. That was great!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As long as it's not a Romo jersey! Wonder how bad he's going to screw it up for us this year! :-p
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sweettooth,

No worries, no Cowboys garb will be on the Soles of Silk girls. Surprised that Cowboys fans are the only ones who started smack talking on here. [Smile] If Jamie Daniels was around more, I'm sure we'd have to hear about the Steelers. LAWL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great set Patrick. sweet smile and very soft looking soles.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics, sexy soles, and good luck with your Ravens this year

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is absolutely adorable:D
Her feet are so cute.
I honestly must say Patrick that you do some of the best photo shoots I have seen while being into feet.
I always enjoy your posts. I appreciate what you do, and the lovely girls you find. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

nusuth,

I've always loved her smile and her soles are VERY soft indeed. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know the only REAL football is Aussie Rules.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
she is absolutely adorable:D
Her feet are so cute.
I honestly must say Patrick that you do some of the best photo shoots I have seen while being into feet.
I always enjoy your posts. I appreciate what you do, and the lovely girls you find. [Big Grin]

Thanks. That means a lot to me. I try to get some unique backgrounds and themes, but it's not always the easiest thing in the world. I mean, what hasn't been done, really? Nice to read that someone appreciates that aspect too. Thank you!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, wow! Every year you put out at least one set that makes me say "Go Ravens" even though I'm a Bears fan and don't like the AFC. She and her feet are hot, keep up the good work.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links