Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ginger in Kneehigh Socks & a Ray Lewis Jersey (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ginger in Kneehigh Socks & a Ray Lewis Jersey
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes a cutie with beautiful feet. love to see more of her.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool concept! I would have never thought of that because I'm just not into sports - lol!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Once again, wow! Every year you put out at least one set that makes me say "Go Ravens" even though I'm a Bears fan and don't like the AFC. She and her feet are hot, keep up the good work.

Thanks a bunch. The last Ravens game I saw at the stadium was actually against the Bears last season. It was the game where the Bears were having trouble with the flight because the east coast here was getting pounded by a blizzard. My brother and I went out to the game and man it was cold and there was snow everywhere, but in that stadium.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude....freakin awesome!!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
shes a cutie with beautiful feet. love to see more of her.

This week I'll have a couple more samples from a second set we did down on the turf. We wanted to use it for the main set, but there was a girls soccer practice going on that didn't end until we were practically done this set.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

A win is a win and I'll take that sloppy one! Sorry, just a little tipsy here and still in a Ravens mood, so I thought I'd pop back in on Ginger's post.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm that makes me like football even more : )

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Patrick!

Nice pics... and a nice win last night!! [Thumbs Up]

Still think The Jets will be very good this season... and hey, what about my N.E. Patriots, they looked good on Sunday also! Now, what to do about Randy Moss? [Confused]

Thanks again for everything you do! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Hi Patrick!

Nice pics... and a nice win last night!! [Thumbs Up]

Still think The Jets will be very good this season... and hey, what about my N.E. Patriots, they looked good on Sunday also! Now, what to do about Randy Moss? [Confused]

Thanks again for everything you do! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Yeah, I actually have Randy Moss and Wes Welker on one of my fantasy teams and I went with Moss because I wasn't sure of how Welker would be coming back from that injury. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Sweettooth,

No worries, no Cowboys garb will be on the Soles of Silk girls. Surprised that Cowboys fans are the only ones who started smack talking on here. [Smile] If Jamie Daniels was around more, I'm sure we'd have to hear about the Steelers. LAWL

Patrick

don't worry, i'll be here to rain on your steelers-free parade [Nana] . honestly, even as a diehard steeler fan, i enjoyed last night's game. wasn't good for my division lol, but it was fun to watch. i'd probably be a ravens fan if you guys somehow got relocated out of MY division lol.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by axev1:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Sweettooth,

No worries, no Cowboys garb will be on the Soles of Silk girls. Surprised that Cowboys fans are the only ones who started smack talking on here. [Smile] If Jamie Daniels was around more, I'm sure we'd have to hear about the Steelers. LAWL

Patrick

don't worry, i'll be here to rain on your steelers-free parade [Nana] . honestly, even as a diehard steeler fan, i enjoyed last night's game. wasn't good for my division lol, but it was fun to watch. i'd probably be a ravens fan if you guys somehow got relocated out of MY division lol.
Obviously I can't like the Steelers much, but I do admit, they're not the team that I hate the most. That would be the Colts.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, naturally, I'm sworn to hate anything Ohio-based so my first two hates are the Browns (because they still think they matter to us lol) and the Bengals (because they still think they matter at all lol). Third are the Pats. I think that's actually across the board for all Steelers fans. The Ravens would be fourth — and don't get me wrong, because we do hate you guys and all that Ray Lewis whining and soon to be Housh Steeler-hating lol — because you're more a worthy rivalry. Browns fans are delusional, Bungles fans are too if they think they'll see a Superbowl in their lifetime, but you guys are a fairly okay team I have no faith in in big games lol. I reserve my hate for you for weeks 4 and 12 lol.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Here is some more from this and the other Ravens set in Wu's Contribution section:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/gingersos.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles! goodluck to your Ravens Ray Lewis is one of my favorites. we play u guys this year (Saints fan) hope its not snowing that day. nothin like a warm weather team playing in those elements....

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links