Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Feet Pics (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Feet Pics
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me first say that you would have to do very much to get to lick and worship your exquisite feet lol... but I would like know What ethinicites combined to make such a beautiful goddess?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Perfect toes!
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sioux Sinner   Author's Homepage   Email Sioux Sinner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supermanghail- I am still on Feetheat and all the other sites that are with Foot Mode, been there a bit over a year and don't plan on leaving :-) I think I am on the update page right now!
Newtoallthis: I am 100% French :-)

I don't live in Sioux city lol- My real name is Sioux! (seriously) I currently live in Las Vegas-moved from the mid-west a bit over a year ago :-)

Thank you all :-) Glad I can make you all happy! More pics soon!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are AMAZING on FEETHEAT, and all the FOOT MODE sites! SO SEXY, SO DOMINANT! You are gorgeous from the top of your pretty head down to your long, elegant, sexy toes! PLEASE continue to dominate girls under your pretty feet! I LOVE when you FOOT SMOTHER FEMALES! THANKS SO MUCH! You are a FRENCH GODDESS AND QUEEN!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioux Sinner:
Supermanghail- I am still on Feetheat and all the other sites that are with Foot Mode, been there a bit over a year and don't plan on leaving :-) I think I am on the update page right now!
Newtoallthis: I am 100% French :-)

I don't live in Sioux city lol- My real name is Sioux! (seriously) I currently live in Las Vegas-moved from the mid-west a bit over a year ago :-)

Thank you all :-) Glad I can make you all happy! More pics soon!

Aha! I am 100% French too! I knew you had a certain je ne sais quoi! ;-)
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and my bad about the typo i meant u wouldn't have to do very much to get to lick and worship your feet lol perdonme... hope to see more of you
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sioux Sinner   Author's Homepage   Email Sioux Sinner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent some pics in the contributor's section on here, so there should be more pics up soon :-)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your long toenails!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owl19501
Board Regular
Member # 14986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owl19501   Email owl19501   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can I see those beautiful feet live?!!!

--------------------
owl

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

awesomeness... think i may have found a favorite [Smile]
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love you @ Hosetoes.com also!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

My feet are on the front page :-) http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/siouxsinner.html

--------------------
 -

Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here is a sole pic for ya :-)

-

Those look so soft! You could rub them all over me!

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My feet are on the front page :-) http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/siouxsinner.html

Your feet and long toes are pure perfection! Your long toenails really top it all off for me. Definitely your feet are one of my new favs.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links