Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Feet Pics (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Feet Pics
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sioux, you are so amazingly beautiful and sexy, with long gorgeous feet to die for! Please post more face and feet pictures here, and please dominate a girl under your feet, really make her kiss and smell them, in WMV clips, in your clips store! THANKS! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sioux Sinner   Author's Homepage   Email Sioux Sinner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you guys! Royals22262 I am working on it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sioux Sinner   Author's Homepage   Email Sioux Sinner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yayay more pics of me on the front page :-)

you guys like?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 27 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your pictures. I want to see more pictures of you dominating girls with your sexy long bare feet! Thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredible.

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look soft
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes those soles certainly do look soft!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes... i most certainly do goddess, [Smile]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

I am working on the dom clips and pics, hopefully will get some shot this weekend!

--------------------
 -

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

YES!!!! I would love to see a sexy girl FORCED to smell and kiss your super sexy feet! I would love it if she cries and suffers, no lovey-dovey stuff! I really love to see sexy dominant women like you enjoy punnishing a girl under your feet! I hope you can FOOT SMOTHER her too! Please offer clips like this in WMV format too!THANKS SO MUCH, DAVE
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome... cant wait, [Smile]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Your most recent girl/girl picture set on FOOTFIGHTERS.COM is outstanding! You are so gorgeous and sexy! I LOVED how you forced your pretty long feet into her face! I LOVE how you made her really smell your feet! That turned me on so much! I really want to see you do goddess domination clips just like that! Kick a sexy girl's butt, and force your amazing feet into her face, making her really smell them! SO HOT!!! THANK YOU!!!!! DAVE
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioux Sinner:
yayay more pics of me on the front page :-)

you guys like?

I absolutely adore them! Thanks. Hope to see more soon. [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I HOPE that you were able to get a sexy girl under your amazing feet, for pictures and a WMV clip! I LOVE the thought of a girl being forced to deeply smell your gorgeous toes and soles!!!!
Sioux Sinner
Board Regular
Member # 40553

There is some more up :-)

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links