Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Revenge on my Footslave - Ashley. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Revenge on my Footslave - Ashley.
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NadiaT   Email NadiaT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pathetic boyfriend/slave broke up with my just recently and because I know he loves this website so much...I thought I'd get back at him by posting pictures of what he's missing out on in hope that he'll see it.
When he sees my feet on here, there is no doubt in my mind that the pathetic little bitch will crawl back to me on his hands and knees begging to kiss and smell my feet.
I'd also like to find a woman on here with pretty feet to dominate him with.

ENJOY!

http://img512.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=snapshot2010091815.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/teaser.mp4/

[ September 18, 2010, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: konarew ]

Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep hes a dumbass for breakin up with you. great pics would love to see more of you
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick hawthorn
Board Regular
Member # 40354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick hawthorn   Email nick hawthorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn can i be your slave??
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NadiaT   Email NadiaT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, I have plenty of pics that are just going to waste now. Heres some pictures I took today.

http://img810.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1100290.jpg

Although I must say I miss him crawling under the blankets at night and worshipping my feet :-(

Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

I was so angry today, I just wanted to take it out on my pathetic foot slave. My sister gave me back a pair of shoes that he had came in and it reminded me of how much that used to turn him on...him thinking about my sisters sweaty feet rubbing up against where he'd came. I just wanted to rub his nose in it and make him smell the combination of her sweaty feet and his old cum stain.
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to wu's. you are beautiful and have beautiful feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Konarew, to hell with your past boyfriend, let me be your new boyfriend/foot slave YEAH! [Jerkoff] [Mmm]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniel91
Board Regular
Member # 7893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniel91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW he must be gutted! What I wouldn't do to worship these feet!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the world of Wu's! Enjoy it & us!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Thanks so much everyone :-)

Here are some more for you to enjoy. These are my favourtie pair of heels that used to drive my little foot slave wild.

http://img412.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1100298.jpg

[ September 19, 2010, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: konarew ]

NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/capture20100920.mp4/

My ex is a pathetic sack of shit. He's seen my posts on here and gets off on seeing them. He doesn't even deserve the sweat off the bottom of my feet he is that worthless. I'd like to tie him up and gag him with my smelly gym socks, then just use his pathetic face as a door matt for me and all my friends to wipe their feet on. Revenge is sweet.

[ September 19, 2010, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: NadiaT ]

omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must be the dissenting view then. From the tone of your original post I say good riddance on his part! Sorry guys I may enjoy feet, but not with that kind of attitude. Adios.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Lol if you dont like domination/humiliation don't read it then :-)
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing seriously
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to Dallas and you'll be the one crawling and begging. Amazing looking feet btw. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links