Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Revenge on my Footslave - Ashley. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Revenge on my Footslave - Ashley.
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's and thanx for the amazing pics!
Please keep them coming!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123456123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss you goddess. I miss being your slave and worshipping your feet.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NadiaT   Email NadiaT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you do. I made this for you. They're my dirty smelly socks that I haven't washed since I have been gone.

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/capture20100922.mp4/

Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123456123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please let me worship your feet again.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piggylover4
Board Regular
Member # 40380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piggylover4   Email piggylover4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im your huckleberry...
Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NadiaT   Email NadiaT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come and get your smelly socks then slave.
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

really? come on msn?
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Ever since the break up all I could think of was how much of a dickhead my ex had been. I had given him everything he ever asked of me and more. Then to be told that I was no longer needed made me angrier than I had ever been. It made me want to treat him like shit. So I sat back and thought of the way I had most power over him - my feet. My feet would make the pathetic man weak at his knees and through our relationship I enjoyed dominating him and making him worship my feet.

I organised with him to come round and drop off some of my stuff that I had left at his house. I open the door and imediately his eyes drop to my feet - I can tell that he has missed them. He's almost salivating at the sight of them. I invite him in and he can see two pairs of gym shoes sitting in the hallway.

"You got company?" He asked.

"Yeah I've just come back from the gym with my sister," I said.

He looked uncomfortable. He knew that I had discussed with my sister his foot fetish. He also knew I told her about him jerking off into a pair of shoes of hers.

"I wont stay long then," He said.

I stood in the way of the doorway so he couldn't walk past. "But you haven't said hello to my sister yet, Sasha!" I called.

She came up behind him and looked him up and down.

"So this is the worthless piece of trash that owes you money?" She scowled at him. "Well how about we make him pay for it in another way"

I pushed him through the door and onto the floor in front of the couch.

"You're going to lay there and not say a word like the pathetic foot rest you are," I said as Sasha joined me on the couch with our gym shoes.

He was laying there completely still, just as I had told him too. His eyes fixated on our white ankle socks. I could tell that he was enjoying every last second of this. His pants were swelling with obvious enjoyment.

"Look! The pathetic freak is getting hard just from laying at our feet. Imagine how fast he is going to cum when I actually let him smell my feet!" Sasha laughed as she pressed down hard on the growing bulge in his pants with her foot.

"Now, you're going to do exactly as I say, aren't you slave?" I said asked him.

"Yes goddess!" He agreed in his pathetic voice.

"Undress yourself then! I want my sister to see how pathetic you look while your batting off!" I laughed at him.

He looked unsure.

"Now!" I yelled.

He did so, in fact, it was the fastest I had ever seen him undress. He layed back down and started slowly and softly stroking his already erect cock.

"I heard you came in a pair of shoes of mine," Sasha said. "Did that turn you on you freak. Knowing my sweaty bare feet were rubbing up against where your cum had been?"

"Yes," He whimpered.

"Yes what!?" I ordered.

"Yes goddess!" He replied like a little bitch.

Sasha took one of her gym shoes and burried his nose into it. I could hear him gasping in the smell of her fresh, sweaty shoes - he had to stop touching himself otherwise he would cum and he wanted this to last for as long as it could.

"You are a worthless piece of shit, slave. Do you like the way my feet smell? Are they just how you pictured they would smell when you used to jerk off over me?" Sasha said forcefully.

She removed her shoe from his face and it was replaced with both of our feet. He looked so pathetic, laying on the ground naked, submitting completely to two girls. He began licking and sucking on both of our socks, kissing them furiously, trying to savour the taste of our sweat.

"Who gave you permission to do that slave!?" I yelled. "You want to taste our feet do you!?'I said as I took off both of our socks and shoved them in his mouth.

"Huh!? Is that better?" I taunted him.

He was making muffled moans and enjoying it completely. He had started furiously touching himself by this point. Sasha forced his nose between her toes - the only air that bitch would be breathing would be air that reeked of her smelly, sweaty feet. I spat down on his face and I could tell he was completely humilated by it. Sasha took her foot and rubbed the spit into his face. I took the socks out of his mouth and we took turns gagging him with out feet - dunking our toes in and out of his mouth. Forcing him to lick the stale sweat which was trapped between each toe.

This pushed him over the edge. He shot his cum all over his tummy. My sister took her foot and rubbed it in his cum.

"Now lets see how much this turns you on" She said as she jammed her cum soaked toes in his mouth.

I think he'll pay me back for all the hurt he caused me by being our little foot bitch. I keep him on speed dial under slave.

girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story. How real is it?
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Haha I'll never tell! [Evil Grin]

Here are some more pics;

http://img178.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1100352.jpg

Loyal Member
Member # 5344

I want to be your slave.
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit I feel bad for the ex ... that said this is probably the coolest way I 've seen an ex taking revenge on her ex !lol...Thanks for sharing your pics with us and welcome to wu.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NadiaT
Board Regular
Member # 39322

Haha don't feel bad for him.
He loves every bit of it - otherwise I wouldn't do it! :-)

elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay , it's good to know that's all in good spirit
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links