Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My chinese ex-GF (41 y/o) smooth soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My chinese ex-GF (41 y/o) smooth soles
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am reposting this from the adult section due to the "safe" contents and adding more pics.These pics were taken 2 to 4 years back. Let me know what you think.Will post more if you like.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!

Love tha soles!

I dated a woman from Mainland China...she always thought it was funny that I liked her feet.

Would love to see more

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am adding 2 more pics. Tell me if you like them.
 -
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure do!

Second one is my fav! [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Another set. Tell me what you think. I really love licking these feet

-
 -
 -
 -

pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Here are some more pics. Hope you like them. Would love to hear your comments
 -
 -
 -
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Pete,

Sorry, this post slipped by me.

I love those soles!! Wish I could have a whiff of 'em...

If you got more, I promise not to complain! [Wink]

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy soles
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pete77:

-

Easily my favorite. Like you could just bury your fact into those soles!

Any good shots of her toenails?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Sorry,all my pictures of her showing for toes and nails were lost when my laptop crashed. I still have plenty more sole shots if you would like to see them.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the bare feet+jeans from the first post.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

She loves to wear jeans and flat-sole shoes/sandals. It helps to keep her feet soft and healthy. She also ensures are soles are kept clean by washing them every now and then. I used to apply lotion and cream on her hands and feet and she loves that. Needless to say, I enjoyed it more than her [Smile] She continues to do that daily and thats the reason why her feet look so young even now for a 41 year old.
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

soles soles soles soles!

If ya got more soles...I'd love to give 'em a nice look;)

pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

A couple more sole pics. Hope you like them.
 -
 -
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links