Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My chinese ex-GF (41 y/o) smooth soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My chinese ex-GF (41 y/o) smooth soles
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh!

I sure do!!!

She is pretty hot...

How did you manage to let those soles slip through your grasps??

Thanks for the pics [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I should rephrase myself. She was my gf before i met my wife. After that we lost touch for a while but we met again during a gathering among old friends. We have remained in touch after that and she is also a family friend. We used to get together quite often together with my wife. My wife knows about my interest and she does't mind about the pix I have taken. In fact she likes them as well.Unfortunately, my ex has recently left for another country and will not be back for sometime. Do you know that even my wife has got great soles as well? I'll post 1 here together with 2 more pix of my gf. How do you think they look and can you guess my wife's age?
Let me know what you think.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look pretty good.

As to her age...nah, I can't guess. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe_smeller
Board Regular
Member # 40291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe_smeller   Email toe_smeller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy soft looking feet. Do they smell as good as they look?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Icon 14 posted      Profile for pete77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toe_smeller:
Very sexy soft looking feet. Do they smell as good as they look?

Which ones, the wife or GF? [Smile]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is 46 yo. Bet you would have thot she's much younger than that.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

You thought right, pete. I was going to guess 32, actually.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

I will start a new post on her as it will be out of topic here. She you can some more pix of her soles. Hope you like them.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links