Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » co-worker Meli's unbelievably beautiful feet on display (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: co-worker Meli's unbelievably beautiful feet on display
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i picked out this color for her cos i thought it would pop on her....and i have to say i am very pleased with the results.
that said, given what i was working with, i couldn't go wrong!
i tell you, just watching her walk across the room is a treat.
so petite and soft and delicate in look and touch, and her long toes and arches are a dream.
let her know what you think cos she is going to hopefully be joining the board very soon. lay it on thick, cos i showed her the reaction to some of the earlier pics i posted and she was really taken aback by the amount of praise she got. [Thumbs Up]

-  -  -
 -  -

[ November 29, 2010, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous feet! Long, sexy beautiful toes! I would love to see more of her bare soles! Thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning, Gorgeous, Beautiful, Amazing,....
These are among the most beautiful feet I have ever seen. I love her long, slender perfect toes. Thery're so feminine!!!
10 out of 10 ! I hope you will post more pics of this girl 'cause her feet are out of this world!!! [Drool]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, ive been waiting for another one of your posts for a very long time...and of course it didnt disappoint!

awesome work dude, she has great feet and a great attitude!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Her feet and toes are incredible! I love her long sexy toes and beautiful toenails. You bet I am diggin' that color too! But like you said any color would go great on her perfect toes!!! Thanks for posting!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are amazing!

You should get her a toe ring or too [Wink]

Oh and I'd love to see her soles!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her pedicure looks lovely, and her poses are very natural, too. You are so fortunate to work along side her, and her beautiful feet. How you get anything done there is beyond me.

I do hope she joins the board and becomes a regular contributor. She would be most welcome. Her feet are graceful, and I really enjoy her high arches and smooth soles.

Hope to see more of her here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her freakin feet are unreal!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredible feet. her toes are the best. nice toe spread!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm gonna show her these comments as soon as I see her.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links