Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » co-worker Meli's unbelievably beautiful feet on display (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: co-worker Meli's unbelievably beautiful feet on display
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are beautiful, love her long toes and sexy arches. You are so lucky to work with her, all my colleagues wear boots so I very rarely get to see their feet
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my god, those long toes are irrisistable for men who love long toes...

I'a sucker for them...

and lvoe toe toenail length... slightly longer than the toe itself...

I find long toes so attractive that I could be irrisistably attracted to a women that I don;t find attractive at all, but if she has long toes, I'll be a sucker for her...

I even have a co worker...
Honestly, I really can't stand her, the most awfull personality...
That is not a lie, she's awfull...
And I hate myself for saying this, but I see her feet every summer because she wears flip flops in the office, my god, she has long toes and slightly long toenails, just like your contribution pictures...
I hate her guts, can't stand her and I hate myself for not being able to not look at this womens fet in the summer, I stare liek a silly teenagers, sneak peaks...
I hope she never catches me staring at her feet, becaue I donlt want to give her the feeling of satisfaction that it might bring her, knowing that I'm a sucker for her feet, even though I hate her and I even let her know...
So I wuld hate to give her the knowledge that I freakin love her feet, even though I hate her.

That's how powerfull long slender feet with long toes like yours can be...

thanks for the contribution, your toes and toenails and feet and arches are really awesome...

thanks,

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has awesome feet. Great Great Great toes.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you are a lucky man to be looking at those feet all day at work!! Her feet are divine! Long slender toes, supple soles and her sexy nails! Great polish choice for her!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linth
Board Regular
Member # 11115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! Those are amazing. Please get more [Smile]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulously long & shapely toes! Painfully sexy feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again, thanks for all of the glowing comments. i showed them to her and she thought it was really really cool.
she's taking in as much of this as she can, as it is totally new to her but she is seriously very cool about it. she is also trying to learn what we as foot guys like such as poses, motivations, etc.
so like i said keep up the praise and i'll keep showing her what we all think so we can have those beauties on display for us more often!!! [Cool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those long painted toes are simply irrisistable
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her sexy long feet! I would love to see her pose her long bare soles right at the camera so that I can picture her placing her sexy feet right on my face! I would love to kiss and smell them! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PERFECT!!!!! TOETALLY SEXY !!! They are so damn sweet, I am in love!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomup01
Board Regular
Member # 36061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomup01   Email bottomup01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need more soles...
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Desmond:

You and I are on the same page in regards to the incredible allure of women with long toes.

Getting footjobs from babes with slender feet and long toes is an awsome experience, as I am sure you can agree with.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of your requests for things such as toe rings, soles shots and such will def be met.
Glad she is so cool and down to share those gorgeous feet! [Big Grin]

And as always thanks for all of your comments! She really likes it!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU! Her feet are sooo sexy! I can't wait to see more of this gorgeous girl!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY VERY nice in every way, those are the kind of feet you want to see as she walks through a room or better yet in a waiting room. Thank you for posting, please do let her know that she has very attractive feet. From her slender arches to her pefect pedi's. Hope to see more.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links