Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new to site (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new to site
softsoles13
Board Regular
Member # 41717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles13   Email softsoles13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey im new to the site and recently discovered alot of people like my feet and was suggested to post them here. btw their a size 13

-

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 7 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
your feet is very perfect [Kiss] [Kiss]
delicious soles [Drool] [Drool]
please more

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME! You have very beautiful feet and your soles are to die for!!!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy soles!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very very sexy ....would luv to see more of your feet
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll continue with the suggestions; post more. I'm in love already. you have got a pair of gorgeous and sexy feet. thanks and post more.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice wide soles in the 2nd pic!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's! Your feet and soles look gorgeous!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles13
Board Regular
Member # 41717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles13   Email softsoles13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank yo very much feel free to email me

-

-

-

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just perfect.... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see a shot of those luscious soles with a ruler next to 'em...

Wanna see how they 'measure up' [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your soles are quite lovely. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Thanks!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gramsey
Loyal Member
Member # 18887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramsey   Email gramsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great legs! Would love to see more!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 54 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have lovely feet. I especially love your soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links