Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new to site (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new to site
softsoles13
Board Regular
Member # 41717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles13   Email softsoles13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all lol i will take and post more pics next week
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ingstromnow
Board Regular
Member # 22272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ingstromnow   Email ingstromnow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bigger, the better as far as I'm concerned!

Can't wait to see the new batch.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy smokes... your soles are incredible!! [Big Grin]
MORE, please!!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get some closer top shots of your toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles13
Board Regular
Member # 41717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles13   Email softsoles13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
idk about the toes but maybe lol one more day and ill post more pics
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"idk"? That's kinda strange. I'd like to see a closer view of your toes. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles13
Board Regular
Member # 41717

lol i hate my toes thats y its idk haha
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Toes is what makes the whole foot beautiful sweetie. [Smile] It's funny and strange you'll post on a foot site but, you hate your toes?

--------------------

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not only soft but sexy too
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see more!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how the hell did i miss this thread. big soft soles, cant wait to see more.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to worship those soles...they look so awesome, soft, and enjoyable to play with
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely, delicious looking soles and toes.

Really...size 13? Nice!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Free2LoveFeet
Board Regular
Member # 41093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Free2LoveFeet   Email Free2LoveFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more, please!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links