Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LOTS of GF Pics (Final Update Page 4!!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LOTS of GF Pics (Final Update Page 4!!)
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long and lovely...that just about sums them up. Thanks for sharing and what a great way to start a new year!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Nice seeing her soles like that. Kudos to such great photography at an angle I've been wanting to see of her forever.

Patrick

Thanks patrick for the compliments, and I am glad I was able to give you something you wanted to see. I was waiting for a real camera rather than a cell phone camera to take pics like these.

To Justjoe, yes I think that picture reminds me alot of my gfs feet, which means I like it alot ha!

To everyone else thank you for the comments, I will update the title of the thread when I add new pics to it so be on the lookout.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wazdaname,

Soles like that would be welcome to pose on Soles of Silk at any time in the future - when you know she'll be back. [Smile] Just saying...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
wazdaname,

Soles like that would be welcome to pose on Soles of Silk at any time in the future - when you know she'll be back. :) Just saying...

Patrick

That's like the ultimate compliment! Way to go, Wazdaname! Great pictures and thanks for the share!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is so amazingly sexy! I can't wait to see more pictures of her and her really gorgeous feet! I can't stop looking at them, thinking about them, fantasizing about them, it is crazy!!! THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
quote:
wazdaname,

Soles like that would be welcome to pose on Soles of Silk at any time in the future - when you know she'll be back. [Smile] Just saying...

Patrick

That's like the ultimate compliment! Way to go, Wazdaname! Great pictures and thanks for the share!
It was actually discussed last year, but it didn't end up happening. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her feet.she has such beautiful long toes.sur she has a nice grip.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS for these very, very sexy pictures! I LOVE THEM, IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! THE IDEA of your sexy girl dominating another girl or her sisters TURNS ME ON SO, SO, SO MUCH! I LOVE THAT! Did she ever make them smell her feet? Did she ever make them kiss her feet? Did they ever dominate her with their feet? Please share details with me! MAKING HER SISTERS SMELL HER FEET FOR REAL WOULD KILL ME WITH EXCITEMENT!!! Maybe she can make that happen!! I HOPE SO! Please ask her if she would really foot smother her sisters or her girlfriends for real? THANKS SO MUCH, DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Great pictures ;D and very, VERY sexy feet ^^

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome pics man

its such a welcome treat to see pictures taken with a proper camera, makes them looks even better....and i totally didnt think that was possible

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! Gorgeous feet with lovely long toes! Please post more. Thanks to both of you. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
quote:
wazdaname,

Patrick

It was actually discussed last year, but it didn't end up happening. [Cry]

Patrick

I know, we are both a little upset it didn't happen but we both wanted it too. And now idk when the next chance is...but never say never we could still make it work, hopefully.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Sorry about the deleted photos I know that pisses people off when you open a link and it has all image deleted icons so i apologize.
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ove the long toes.so sexy when a lady has long toes.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links