Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LOTS of GF Pics (Final Update Page 4!!) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: LOTS of GF Pics (Final Update Page 4!!)
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the very best soles ever to be seen here or anywhere else! These feet rule! PLEASE post the other pictures you have of this gorgeous goddess! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the new ones. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the added sexy pictures! I love to picture her long gorgeous soles slowly decending on Calli's face, or her sister's face, forcing them to smell and then kiss and lick her fantastic feet! How I would love to see that! So hot! I think she would really enjoy it too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics wazdaname!!
You're girlfriends soles are quality!

Savour them!! ; )

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is kick ass.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#2 and #5 from this latest batch: boing and double boing. [Jerkoff]

Thanks again for these excellent shots.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

^thanks combine I can always count on a comment from you buddy.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

No problem, man.

I wish I had a lady like her in my life. [Laugh]

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

WOW! I want to worship these feet so so much! So gorgeous! I could smell, kiss and lick them for days! JUST AWESOME!!! THANKS!!!
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bang on again bro.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All i can say is WOW
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last shot is just asking for...u know... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

This is one of the sexiest threads that I have ever seen at WU'S. One of the most beautiful girls with amazingly sexy feet. This has to be seen. If anybody missed this the first time, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. These photos turn me on so much! I LOVE HER! Please don't stop posting! We need to see more of this fantastic beauty!
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links