Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Dirty Soles on Amusement Park Rides (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Dirty Soles on Amusement Park Rides
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayleigh's back in a neat little set that we did down the ocean before the end of summer 2010. Having a thing for roller coasters and rides I suggested we try a small amusement park that is located a couple streets off the boardwalk.

When we got there the place was like a ghost town. There were only a few employees milling about, and even less patrons. We started off with her posing in front of some rides, but when she asked if she could sit on the step for some photos, the attendant said, "You can take them on the ride if you want." (first photo) That was echoed by the next ride attendant we saw (second photo) at the roller coaster.

Speaking of roller coasters, this park wasn't big enough to do the coaster only thing I did with Mindee's and Charlee's sets. It only had two smaller ones, but I still made sure they were featured in the backgrounds.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mendesk4
Board Regular
Member # 39956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mendesk4   Email mendesk4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you call that dirty what a joke
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always, thanks for sharing, Patrick.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mendesk4:

Well, I could go grab one of the finale photos that some of my dirty feet fan members have seemed to enjoy and post them. Since you're seeing them only dirty 1/3 of the way into the set, I'm sorry if my free preview to you isn't up to the caliber that you take for your site (sarcasm). For everyone else, I'd go post the photo, but since you're being a prick, I don't want to because you'd probably like what you saw. And for acting like that, I don't wish to give you anything you'd like. Way to ruin it for everyone else. I'm normally not like this, but you'd be better served hanging out on some flame board - which this is not.

Patrick

P.S. For the rest of the pleasant members around here (the other 99.9 percent), they'll be some CLEAN and DIRTY shots from this set in the contributions sooner or later.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mendesk4:

-

Anyway, she's a favorite of mine from your site.
I'm not into dirty feet either, to be honest, but the sample pics here are just fine with me. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayleigh looks great, as usual. Thanks, Patrick. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG that last shot

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Pat, did you get your hands ( and possibly tongue ) on those gorgeous feet?!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd put something else on em' [Big Grin]

As for the newbie douchebag eat a couple bags of dicks please [Smile] You just chirped the FUCKIN man on this board [Nut Kick]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's simply drop dead gorgeous
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah that first pic...this is how I would go in my fantasy world :

- er...excuse is the seat taken?
- oh hi! no it's free. Sorry I had to rest my feet there.
- nah, no problem. just let me sit there. oops no no you can leave your feet, right there, yes my lap.
- er...are you sure? they're kinda dirty and I guess smelly.
- yeah..sure. Don't mind me. In fact I even could give you a little foot rub during the ride : )

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly makes the Amusement Park more Amusing [Wink] ... [Mmm]

Thanks Pat [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks everyone. I really liked how this set came out. I went with two of the more unique shots for the previews - not in pose, but in location. I thought they were fun little shots and better than the ones of her on the benches outside the rides. And they do indeed start off pretty clean and end up damn dirty. If ooooOOoooo pops on here, he'll tell you. He hit me up about the photos only moments after the update was posted. So be on the lookout. And heck, I might just post one of those shots anyhow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, daisy dukes and hot feet! Thanks again, Patrick.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, no joke. Kaylegih's feet get sooooo drity by the end of the pics. AMAZING shots for us dirty feet lovers out there. I for one would love to be the first to lick them clean!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links