Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Dirty Soles on Amusement Park Rides (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Dirty Soles on Amusement Park Rides
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I decided that one asshat shouldn't ruin it for all the rest of you who are always real cool to chat with.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous, I would love to lick them feet clean!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Patrick,

I'm not usually a "dirty sole" fan (well, I like them sweaty and smelly, but not blackend--- to each his own, right?? lol ) , but any post FEETuring the lovely and sexy Kayleigh gets a [Thumbs Up] from me!! [Wink]

-footboy1

p.s. -> For some reason, she looks a bit--- different to me in this set... I can't put my finger on it... maybe it's just my imagination ?

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footboy1,

Since her last set she looks different, or since her original set? She has since gotten the tattoo and changed her hair color god knows how many times.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Love the dirty soles shots, Patrick. She's cute--has a devilish look.
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
footboy1,

Since her last set she looks different, or since her original set? She has since gotten the tattoo and changed her hair color god knows how many times.

Patrick

Yeah , since her original set... (did I miss her last one?? [Cry] )

Her hair color... that must be it [Wink]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Umm... She's got over 700 photos on the site now, my friend. She has barely been posing for a year too. She will probably be my fastest model to 1,000 photos. Here is a sample from each set she's done prior to this one at the amuseument park.

Patrick

Debut Halloween Set #1 (Oct. 2009)

-

Debut Set Halloween #2 (Oct. 2009)

-

Christmas Set (2009)

-

Alice in Wonderland/Book Reading Set (2010)

-

Baltimore Orioles Set (2010)

-

Bay Side Set (2010)

-

Surfboard Set (2010)

-

--------------------
 -

spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, She's a very cute girl and I love her feet/toes a lot. Also like her bright pink polish. Great work !
Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Ah YES Patrick... I saw them all EXCEPT for the Alice In Wonderland, and Surfboard set... [Laugh] It's just that you've posted so many sets, from so many girls... sometimes it's easy to get confused, you know? [Big Grin]

I now remember how moist and fresh her soles looked straight out of those warm socks from that halloween set.... GREAT stuff.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Thanks for refreshing my memory (feel free to do it any time you wish [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Ah YES Patrick... I saw them all EXCEPT for the Alice In Wonderland, and Surfboard set... [Laugh] It's just that you've posted so many sets, from so many girls... sometimes it's easy to get confused, you know? [Big Grin]

I now remember how moist and fresh her soles looked straight out of those warm socks from that halloween set.... GREAT stuff.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Thanks for refreshing my memory (feel free to do it any time you wish [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )

Part of me thinks you were just playing stupid so I'd post them all. LOL... Damnit, fooled again!!! LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is very pretty with a set of goregous feet!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My second post in this thread. Patrick she is BY FAR my fav of your gals...Hell, I think she's my fav on this entire board!

If given the opportunity to kiss and smell her young, beautiful feet (or any part of her) I believe I would last an whopping 60 seconds before I'd

[Jerkoff]

...and then I'd just keep on goin [Smile]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Part of me thinks you were just playing stupid so I'd post them all. LOL... Damnit, fooled again!!! LOL

Patrick

[Big Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad that I rechecked this thread... What a BONUS [Hop]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I'm so glad that I rechecked this thread... What a BONUS [Hop]

Yeah, I like to sneak in some extras every once in a while. [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links