Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *DAEMONESS* Who wants my set? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *DAEMONESS* Who wants my set?
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"blame it on all the sorry ass leeches and pirates who feel like they are entitled to nothing but free stuff. it's a sad state"

YOU MEAN THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T SUPPORT ME BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO WORK OR PUT IN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!? YOU'RE A FASCIST!!!!

Hahahahahaha...let's let this one go before we take it somewhere inappropriate for this forum...

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness, you're not the only girl who's been disappointed by the response to foot fetish media sales. I know more than a few who were initially frustrated with the lack of financial returns they were seeing, and so adopted more forceful personas and/or expanded their offerings to include Femdom-related shoots which were more in demand. Patrick and Kokaith, have both offered some good, solid advice. Hopefully, things will turn around for you soon. Good luck!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think everyone has misinterpreted where I'm coming from with my post. I'm not expecting to get rich on one set, nor am I trying to force this set onto anyone. I wasn't disappointed with the level of interest in the set, I was only disappointed in the payment setup available on images4sale which prevented a lot of people from being able to purchase it. Many people specifically said that they wanted to buy the set, but couldn't figure out the "gizmo card." This post is for those people, to give them a way to purchase if they're still interested. I want to produce more content, and be more active on the forums, but I have a full-time job, I've been dealing with health issues for the last few months (I had to have more than half of my thyroid gland removed due to a golf ball-sized tumor, and I've been dealing with hypothyroidism as a result), and this set was meant to test the waters, and see if there still is interest.

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, clips4sale definitely has a garbage set-up for selling things, and not everyone wants what they buy directly attached to their CC where other people may or may not snoop their nose about. I understand they have their reasons and paypal isn't exactly 100% lenient with this kind of thing, but seriously, who the fuck needs to know what exactly it is you're buying? All you're doing is sending money and you can say it's a gift, payment owed, etc etc. doesn't matter what the hell it's for! Obviously there's a pretty easy workaround.

Didn't know about your health condition, that's really horrible. ): I hope you're doing alright/that everything goes well with that.

Anyways I purchased this set tonight, and it's absolutely fantastic! I'd recommend buying it to just about anybody who is interested in feet, or even just pictures of a beautiful woman ;D

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:
this set was meant to test the waters, and see if there still is interest.

Hell I would buy that set if my finances would allow...good to see more nyloned feet. [Big Grin]

I saw a photo or you on Flickr from your hey days and it brought on that warm fuzzy feeling. [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonizer
Board Regular
Member # 41501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonizer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness.
Do a youtube channel. youl get tons of hits.
Geekfeet gets loads of views and sells private clips,pic sets. people offer to buy her stuff and donate to her.
youtube is a definate winner for you i think. i mean..why not?> go for it. youve got the feet and guys want to see em. im sure everyone will agree there is something unique about you.

set up a youtube today and kick misshannahminx's ass! ;-)

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there's a question of interest. That's definitely there. You seemed to come on a little strong about the one set you have out now though. Doing a Youtube Channel and offering some samples or even doing a Wu's contribution would let more people know that you're back and getting into the game.
Sorry to hear about your medical issues as well. I spent most of 2009 and the early part of 2010 incapacitated after breaking my leg in 3 places. Hopefully you have a good insurance provider and they're taking care of most of it for you.
P.S. The dirty feet in the store pics you did around 2005 or 2004 or whenever are still some of my favorite pics of all time. If you did another set like that I think plenty of people would throw down for it.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you'd sell more of the barefoot, no stocking, lots-of-wrinkly-soles sets! [Hump] Just sayin'...

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

I needed to practice my necromancy skills.
No just kidding. Daemoness are you still on here? It's been like two weeks and we haven't heard from you again. Hopefully you're not gonna do the disappearing thing again...

topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please everyone - a little respect here for the lady with advice and all. I'm sure everyone has good intentions but I do hope everyone is aware of Daemoness' reputation, beauty and history with this board. This is a legend among foot models who undoubtably has influenced many of our tastes and desires.

Look, I've been a member here for years and post only when something truly strikes me. Encouraging this woman with positive advice and respect is the least we can do, considering the fact that most regulars on this board surely hold her images in the highest regard.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by topcat1238:
Please everyone - a little respect here for the lady with advice and all.

I don't think anyone was calling her out, or putting her down. She is, in fact, seeking to get people to buy her stuff, so people were offering some extra advice. Some of us do know her, but there are PLENTY that do not.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who purchased my set. It has been encouraging ^_^

PS- thanks topcat!

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an awesome set thanks! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Of course your ass could always pose for ME one day. LOL

Patrick

Just following the thread and I could see Patricks reply coming! lol

I hear what both of you are saying though.
I'm sure something will work out Dae.

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PC Webmaster
Board Regular
Member # 42297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PC Webmaster   Email PC Webmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dae, I am excited you are back dipping your pretty toes into the water to gauge interest. I think there is a lot, but I4S is not the way to go, and paypal can limit your potential! If you need help getting your content distributed on a much bigger scale, please let me know, I can make the effort worth it! I've tried to contact you other ways, but haven't heard back. References upon request:)

Patrick, nice site...I actually dated one of the girls on there a few years back. Not going to say which one, though! lol

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links