Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *DAEMONESS* Who wants my set? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *DAEMONESS* Who wants my set?
demonizer
Board Regular
Member # 41501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonizer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.daemoness.com/

noticed this yesterday.

anyone know more?

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonizer
Board Regular
Member # 41501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonizer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are we to assume Daemoness has left the building?

no news for weeks..

:-(

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dae
I didn't read through every single post in this thread so I hope this hasn't been stated but I am pretty sure that with c4s/i4s you have to have at least 3 sets or clips for that gizmo payment option to totally disappear of the store and then it will allow people to purchase your content using their preferred payment method

Hope that helps and GL! [Smile]

Its great to see you posting new material!

xoxo
Leah

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PC Webmaster
Board Regular
Member # 42297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PC Webmaster   Email PC Webmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pentium:
So are we to assume Daemoness has left the building?

no news for weeks..

:-(

As the late great Swayze said, "She's like the wind." [Smile]

Hope she comes back!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pentium - even *I* dont know what that is, haha.

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be damned...are you back again?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness, your hot I hope you post more!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So beautiful, yum.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness,

I do hope your site gets back up! There was a point where I deleted every picture on my hard-drive and kept only yours! To this day; they are still my favorites. I would buy anything you put out!

Topcat

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonizer
Board Regular
Member # 41501

please come back Daemoness.

if only to shut that Navyfoots jerk up on yuku.
(he thinks your not Daemoness)
;-)

demonizer
Board Regular
Member # 41501

bump.

where are you?

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by demonizer:
bump.

where are you?

I am thinking she popped in to advertises. Wait a few months and she'll probably be back.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll buy what Daemoness has. I did a few years ago and loved the pics. If I recall she polished her toenails a very pretty pink for me. And besides her feet, she is extremely cute and sexy [Smile]
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonizer
Board Regular
Member # 41501

double BUMP BUMP!!

The reason she aint here is proberbly the constant pestering from that NAVYFOOTS idiot on mousepad.

well done fool!

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demonizer,
A bump once in a while on a thread that looks like it is missed, or shot down the board because of a bunch of new posts is okay. Bumping it over and over in hopes that Daemoness comes to read it is not. Send her private messages or emails if you need to contact her. She doesn't come here regularly, so you'll be bumping this thread for months.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links