Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My red toes and my timmies! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My red toes and my timmies!
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
amazing toenails n i love the closeups n mmmmm super sweet toes

Thanks and the pics were fun to take!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
so beautiful i am not the biggest fan of red but gotdamn its looks good on your flawless toes.

Flawless toes?! Well thank you! Not a fan of red, awwww! baby really?! [Wink] Well glad you like them on me!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Awesome...still looking to see the adult pics from your trip. [Smile]

Don't worry Darling those will be up soon!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
No wonder there was an increase in accidents up north not too long ago. Look at those dashboard distractions! So hot!

Patrick

Its accidents and stopping traffic!! lol. Glad you like Patrick!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by footmirer:
Just gotta love them soles!!

Well thank you footmirer!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
Thank you for sharing such sexy feet here with us. I love the way your feet look and how well kept you keep them. Always a sexy look to your feet with the pedicures, and the toe rings. Would love to see and smell them in person, but your pics will have to do, and they work, trust me!! Always looking foward to your next posts. Thanks again. [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

Well I like to keep my toes looking good and I am a gurl so love jewelery!! Glad you like the pics and of course there will be more!! Hopefully drool worthy!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Very nice feet ;-). Not a fan of timmies donuts tho, but my wife gets special deliveries of the coffee.

Well thanks for the compliment and your wife is a smart lady. Timmies coffee (I like mine with hot chocolate) is awesome!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Gotta love Timmy's! And gotta love those gorgeous toes of yours Barbie Gurl!! Thanks for sharing with us foot luvers!

Oh and I do and thank you and I will continue to share as long as you guys like it!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
A flawless pedicure--not one molecule of polish on your cuticles. Very pretty!
hyp.

Love that fall red myself!! Glad you like it!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

So boys!! More comments please!!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Here's a few more pics from the car ride!

-  -  -  - [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie Gurl perfect as usual! Wish my face or other parts were that coffee cup!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie Gurl perfect as usual! Wish my face or other parts were that coffee cup!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
quote:

-

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
quote:

-

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots Barbie Gurl. Love the red polish.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links