Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My red toes and my timmies! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My red toes and my timmies!
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Great shots Barbie Gurl. Love the red polish.

Thanks Wu! I'm glad my feet encouraged you to comment! I see your feature model for July 2011 is available, do i qualify!? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be nice to see Barbie for July. If I was Captain Picard and Wu was Riker, I'd be like, "Make it so, number two." But I'm more like Data. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAM SMOOTH!!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez Patrick, next time give us a nerd-alert warning before you break out the fresh can of Enterprise.

I think I hear the TARDIS materializing.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Would be nice to see Barbie for July. If I was Captain Picard and Wu was Riker, I'd be like, "Make it so, number two." But I'm more like Data. LOL

Patrick

Well my treky!! Make it so! lol

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyperttyToez:
DAM SMOOTH!!

Well Thank you!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give her the july spot!! i need more barbie gurl feet!!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by footjob_lvr:
give her the july spot!! i need more barbie gurl feet!!

Hey if I get enough of you boys behind me! Maybe Wu will give me July!! Come on Boys!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That dashboard feet shot is killer. The cause of many messy episodes I'm sure.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my dick gets rock hard before i can even click on the forum. ur feet are just way too sexy.u need to post more.def have my vote for july

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Barbie, you are indeed a goddess and deserve every bit of this attention we lavish on you!
I'm glad you seem to get just how much joy you showing off those perfect peds of yours bring around the world...thanks again and it is always appreciated! [Wink]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
my dick gets rock hard before i can even click on the forum. ur feet are just way too sexy.u need to post more.def have my vote for july

Well thanks for the compliment and lets hope Wu is listening!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
Thank you Barbie, you are indeed a goddess and deserve every bit of this attention we lavish on you!
I'm glad you seem to get just how much joy you showing off those perfect peds of yours bring around the world...thanks again and it is always appreciated! [Wink]

I do get a lot of joy showing off my toes and your boys compliments only encouraging me to show you more!! Glad you like and appreciate it!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links