Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More of my red toes.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: More of my red toes....
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red toes are my weakness!
They make my mouth water and I just wanna suck on them! lol [Drool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhhmmmmm...that second pic just awoke the sleeping giant!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Hollywood:
Uhhhmmmmm...that second pic just awoke the sleeping giant!

Ohhhhh what have I done!! Wake up sleeping giant and come play!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Red toes are my weakness!
They make my mouth water and I just wanna suck on them! lol [Drool]

Love that colour red. Glad you think they are suckable!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

WileyWeasel and FiveForFeet: Well thank you for thinking my feet are perfection. Very sweet!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Wow! Your toes are pure perfection in red! Love 'em! Thanks.

Glad you love them!! There will be more posts. Stay tuned!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by fem_foot_luver1975:
very, very nice. red is my fav! those pretty feet make me wanna get down to business! and that's a good thing! thanks for the pics.

Well I am glad that my feet bring you to get down to business!! Well get it done!! [Hump]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Most people pay little or no attention to this - but the shape of the 2nd toe is damn fine (definitely a rarity among all women). Oh yeah, and the nails on the #2, 3, & 4 toes are absolutely balls-on the right length and shape.

Well glad you looked so closely!! Are they suck worthy? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

To ocsarthemonkey, solebrotha985, domitilo, luvp3rf3ct to3s, catsman and footjob_lvr:

Thank you for those compliments and please keep them cuming!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by elie:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:

-

This is AN AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL SHOT BARBIE, THANKS A MIL!!!
Love that you liked the shot!!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Feet like these are why I live. I better find some soon . LOL

Glad you like them!! I hope you find some too!!lol. But you can use my pics until you do!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I LOVE the RED! GORGEOUS! Always want to see more of you! THANKS!!!

There will be more of me!!!
[Big Grin] Thanks for the awesome compliment.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by www.afw4u.com:
simply superb!

Love hearing compliments like this!! Please keep them coming!!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing Feet! Perfectly shaped [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

[ February 22, 2011, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: boii170 ]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links