Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More of my red toes.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: More of my red toes....
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to say I'm not a fan of red but your toes made me a fan of red! Your toes would be the picture perfect definition of perfection
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boii170:
Amazing Feet! Perfectly shaped [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

Glad u like! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gizzy8503:
I've got to say I'm not a fan of red but your toes made me a fan of red! Your toes would be the picture perfect definition of perfection

Perfection!! That's a lot to live up too! Well I'll give it a try! Lol Very sweet!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Its to the point that it I didnt even appreciate the pics I received in texts today! I need to get off this site for a week or 2 so I can appreciate the 8.2s that I get! LOL

Awwww!!!! Sweety!! Well like I said you always have my pics til then. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH DEAR GOD ... those pictures are just stunning, totally sexy and erotic ... yummy [Big Grin]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
quote:

Perfection!! That's a lot to live up too! Well I'll give it a try! Lol Very sweet!!
You know you don't have to try! Those are the best pair of feet. I'd still love to feel and taste them!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

quote:
quote:

You know you don't have to try! Those are the best pair of feet. I'd still love to feel and taste them!
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

quote:
quote:

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def the best shot

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bullet
Board Regular
Member # 21785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullet   Email Bullet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of the best feet i have ever seen
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by lil_cbt_lover:
OH DEAR GOD ... those pictures are just stunning, totally sexy and erotic ... yummy [Big Grin]

Well thank you for such a compliment!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
Def the best shot

-

Glad you like! Will pass it on!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Bullet:
one of the best feet i have ever seen

Well will try to live up to it!! Will continue to post as long as I have boys like you complimenting. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red toe nail polish is my favor polish to see on women toes.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n2toez
Board Regular
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n2toez   Author's Homepage   Email n2toez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie,your feet are some of the best on the web!

--------------------
n2toez

Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links