Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Is this the guy that got busted? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is this the guy that got busted?
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this vid. Is this the guy that got busted for going around pretending to be doing some sort of podiatry study? Maybe an old vid, but I haven't seen this one before.

This guy is pretty slick! [Laugh]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWYszn0j55Y

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably. And we wonder why we're looked at as strange. LOL... All these backdoor ways to try to get some feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't hear him saying anything that would suggest shadyness... she had great feet too [Big Grin]

Public setting too..hell a shoe store by the look of it. Couldn't have been too creepy or you would think the store staff would have told him to leave or alerted security. Not defending him if he actually IS doing it creepily(or lying about it for that matter) [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I didn't hear him saying anything that would suggest shadyness... she had great feet too [Big Grin]

Public setting too..hell a shoe store by the look of it. Couldn't have been too creepy or you would think the store staff would have told him to leave or alerted security. Not defending him if he actually IS doing it creepily(or lying about it for that matter) [Smile]

I think there was a guy putting videos all over the net a few years ago posing as a student at a school that needed videos of feet for a class. The guy in the video is always saying the same stuff over and over again and just sounds like he's up to no good. And believe me, you can get away with a lot in a public setting without anyone ever giving you crap. Unless one of the women complained, it would probably be left alone in most places unless by other customers who complained.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just HAD to comment on this one...

I have been watching this guy's "work" [Wink] for years... I don't condone what he does, but man has he scored some great girls... and great feet [Blush]

Take a look at this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4wj4ib1_B4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

^ Take a look at the sly face she makes at 0:21-0:22 ... I think she knows EXACTLY what he's up to... but goes along with it anyway [Smile] .... and for a brief moment at the very beginning (around 0:07) you can catch a glimpse of her shoes in the background... HOT! I'm willing to bet anything that her soles had a SLIGHT HINT of sour vinegar [Drool]

And here's an older video from the same guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeH1OExwaKA

^ It's going so well that he decides to REALLY go for it at the end, and leans in and takes a BIG WHIFF... And she seems totally cool with it, the look on her face is just like "whatever". OMG !!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah he has great videos.

If the girls are happy with him recording, then he's doing nothing wrong

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had to chime in after I saw bluetoelover use the word "creepily". LOL sounds like something I woulda said. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww hell!! Give the man his props!! If the woman are allowing him to video them what's the big deal?! His game might be lame, but he's gettin' it done! People do the same thing everyday..LIE! Just to get what they want! And in many cases much worst. This cat clearly does'nt give a damn what people think! I can dig that sh#t!! He's alright with me. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of charges did they charge him with? this is nothing compared to the weirdo's that film women up their skirts thats perverted.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

If he's filming the girls for their feet in a fetish manner to be put on his website and is they're cool with it, nice. If he's using the dumb "this is for reflexology" thing and then posting it, I'm sorry, I don't think that's on the up and up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure this is the guy from Pedisole Junction. I expect you can find similar clips, if anyone cares to compare, from his Clips4Sale.

I've no idea whether he was arrested or ever even bothered by the police. This is just who I think authored the YT video that was linked before.

Edit: Yeah, I just checked the latest update on his pics and this looks like the girl from the YT vid.

-

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I do not believe that the guy filming the video is the one who got busted in the story that's being referred to here. I think the guy who got busted had a somewhat different approach - something about reflexology, or reading the soles of someone's feet like a palm reader reads hands. I don't think he filmed his instances either.

I lean towards footboy1's opinion about the guy filming these videos. I've seen his work for a long time. On the positive side, he has cajones, and he films some great "foot"age (for lack of a better term). The main thing that bothers me personally is his interaction with the subjects. There's such a high level of uncomfortable energy that it makes me uncomfortable. But that's just me. Should I just turn down the volume and enjoy it?

I turn down the volume and enjoy lol [Laugh]

But sometimes, his brazeness makes me laugh! You've got to give it to him!! [Cool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

I have been watching this guy's "work" [Wink] for years... I don't condone what he does, but man has he scored some great girls... and great feet [Blush]

Take a look at this one:

^ Take a look at the sly face she makes at 0:21-0:22 ... I think she knows EXACTLY what he's up to... but goes along with it anyway [Smile] .... and for a brief moment at the very beginning (around 0:07) you can catch a glimpse of her shoes in the background... HOT! I'm willing to bet anything that her soles had a SLIGHT HINT of sour vinegar [Drool]

^ It's going so well that he decides to REALLY go for it at the end, and leans in and takes a BIG WHIFF... And she seems totally cool with it, the look on her face is just like "whatever". OMG !!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

Footboy1!
That last link you posted is the bomb!!!

That's my fav video this guy has done for real!!

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

Take a look at this one:

-footboy1

Footboy1!
That last link you posted is the bomb!!!

That's my fav video this guy has done for real!!

Oh yeah man... you know his heart was beating FAST as he leaned in at the end... I bet her soles smelled so fuckin' good... [Jerkoff]

He should have done that in the other clip I posted... that girl seemed to be TOTALLY cool with what he was doing, I bet she wouldn't have minded!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is ridiculous. I really feel disgusted everytime I see his videos [Cry]
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links