Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Is this the guy that got busted? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is this the guy that got busted?
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuvFemToes:
I'm pretty sure this is the guy from Pedisole Junction.

Yepp you are correct...he runs "Pedisole Junction" as well as a few other similar BHE sites: http://www.pedisolejunction.com/links.html

I subscribed a few years ago but quit when my budget got tighter...I will say I enjoyed his work because he shoots pictures of normal everyday girls like you would see working/shopping at the mall or where ever...when I go to the mall and see girls like that I often wonder what their feet may look like so it is cool to see them on his sites.

What I am kind of surprised about is that he has been around for long enough now that you would think he would have popped up in the news again....because sooner or later someone surfing his sites is bound to recognize one of the girls he has filmed and go to her and be like "Say...did some dude take pictures of your feet a while back for some sort of 'study'? You won't believe where I saw those pictures of you and your feet at....." [Tongue]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this can totally be done without lying, when speaking about the guy who uses lies to get the girls on camera. If anyone doubts that, I've done it before, but only briefly, and California Beach Feet does it quite often. Those girls know what it's for and have a ball of fun. Seems a lot less creepy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Check out this vid. Is this the guy that got busted for going around pretending to be doing some sort of podiatry study? Maybe an old vid, but I haven't seen this one before.

This guy is pretty slick! [Laugh]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWYszn0j55Y

This chick is beautiful and has ridiculously hot feet. She seems to have no idea that her bare feet are SMOKIN'. I can see how he gets away with these vids. Many women have no idea that guys have foot fetishes, esp. the younger women. The chick in this vid would probably be mortified to know that guys are beating off to her feet. Is it right or wrong to take advantage of this chick? It's wrong, but, if it was me doing the vids, I would offer a free foot massage. Not because that would make it ok, but because doing the wrong thing is really fun most of the time.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the same guy.I think this one was posted quite sometime ago but i have always like this one.The chick is hot,i would definitely have asked to for a phone number of something lol.
It's the latina chick that looks at her friend while the guy is filming & whispers"foot fetish" haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HJkEyJJMA

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His approach is very matter of fact and he's not always apologizing ("I know this seems creepy but....")
so the girls are comfortable and not weirded out.
He doesn't get quiet or embarrassed when people walk in or stare. His attitude is like. "Ok, who's next?"

The biggest turn on is,(like Patrick's), these girls are down to Earth, regular folk, non-superstars.
He is a master and must be given kudos! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
Is this the same guy.I think this one was posted quite sometime ago but i have always like this one.The chick is hot,i would definitely have asked to for a phone number of something lol.
It's the latina chick that looks at her friend while the guy is filming & whispers"foot fetish" haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HJkEyJJMA

Lust4latinafeet, I don't think that is the same guy (judging from the voice), but WOW this girl is HOT [Blush] .... I love how she whispers "foot fetish" ... her soles looked quite sweaty and smelly as well!!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links