Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Purple and Silver pedi (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Purple and Silver pedi
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is one sexy ass pedicure!!! Then again, with feet like that, it is hard to go wrong, thanks for sharing. Would love to see more with this pedicure. [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' gorgeous as always Barbie Gurl! That top on shot rocks my world! Nothin' sexier than a fresh pedi on your amazing toes! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy I love your soles!!!! I see a collage in the future.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Great soles. [Thumbs Up]

Your a sole boy!! Glad you like it.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catan:
Beautiful toes and amazing soles! Would love to see a french pedicure too. Really anything you do will be amazing I'm sure. Thanks for another great post

Your welome!! Will look at doing a french pedi soon!! Just did a 2 colour green french for St.Paddy's day!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:
omg love these pics

Thank you! I liked these ones too!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
mouth watering pics as always. that arch looks so tender and soft.

Thanks to much. After being in the water, yes they were tender and soft.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
if i could have one thing the rest of my life i would chose to have your feet pressed in my face [Thud] .... post more pics of these perfect feet please [Jerkoff]

I will post more pics. That is sweet that one thing you ask for in your life would be my feet on your face. May have to think about that and possiby granting it!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
Now that is one sexy ass pedicure!!! Then again, with feet like that, it is hard to go wrong, thanks for sharing. Would love to see more with this pedicure. [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

With compliments like this how can I not post more. I enjoy keeping my feet pretty and I am glad others and you enjoy seeing it!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

To cpf11112 and Bondo,
More sole boys! Glad you like that pic. It is a good one and they were soft after being in the pool.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Lookin' gorgeous as always Barbie Gurl! That top on shot rocks my world! Nothin' sexier than a fresh pedi on your amazing toes! [Wink]

Thanks moldy, well always like changing up my pedi's but starting to run out of ideas. Glad to hear your comments. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful colors on those beautiful toes! Especially loved the last photo. Nice anklet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

To feetluvr: Waiting patiently for spring!! These toes need to get out!! Glad you like the pics. I like that anklet too!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your feet. I want them in my mouth
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got off oh my gosh what a nut I just busted thank you Barbie I love your feet
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links