Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Purple and Silver pedi (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Purple and Silver pedi
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dougieboucher82:
Just got off oh my gosh what a nut I just busted thank you Barbie I love your feet

Glad you love them!! Don't hurt yourself so you can work it on further posts I make! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have plenty more cum for you don't you worry sweetie I want your feet
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have plenty more cum for you don't you worry sweetie I want your feet

You want them do you?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES [Smile]
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Down Boy!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

I can't help it see what you do to me. Simply stunning
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
I can't help it see what you do to me. Simply stunning

Apparently I am emptying you out!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

You could say that I can't get enough of Barbie my horny mouth and cock wants your toes
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]I will post more pics. That is sweet that one thing you ask for in your life would be my feet on your face. May have to think about that and possiby granting it!! [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]
dont tease me i might faint! [Thud]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:

I will post more pics. That is sweet that one thing you ask for in your life would be my feet on your face. May have to think about that and possiby granting it!! [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]
dont tease me i might faint! [Thud] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Would you like me to grant that wish?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Yes please post more pics I think I speak for the rest of us when I say we all need them
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Yes please post more pics I think I speak for the rest of us when I say we all need them

Good things come to those who wait!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i would love that!! if you granted me that wish you would have just gotten yourself a life-time foot slave [Wink]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

[QUOTE]Originally posted by blackmagict34:
yes i would love that!! if you granted me that wish you would have just gotten yourself a life-time foot slave [Wink] [/QUOTE

Send me a pic and I will put my feet on it and take a pic and send it too you!! Cause I know you are not close enough for me to grant that wish!!! Hope that will do! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links