Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Girlfriends Feet!! CHECK IT OUT!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Girlfriends Feet!! CHECK IT OUT!!
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 14 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy and comment!

[

[ March 21, 2011, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: chicosuave ]

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. Very powerful. Would love to see them sweaty out of a pair of boots.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deevel79
Board Regular
Member # 3731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deevel79   Email deevel79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U lucky fucker! I'd lick and suck those toes so much that her pussy would be jealous!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys!!
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some seriously sexy feet and toes! Wow! Are those fake toenails or her real ones? Not complaining either way. I love longer toenails.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i love the long nails, beautiful
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of long nails but but i do like french peds.She has nice feet,nice complexion,they look soft too in the 3rd pic [Smile]

[ March 14, 2011, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. She looks like a whole truckload of fun! I want to smell her soles and toes and leave my signature spooge all over them. She is ridiculously sexy! Nice find!!!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her nails are a little long for me personally- but her soles,toes and legs look great- thanks for sharing her and congrats on finding such a sexy girl!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Bump] [Joint] [Cheers]
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles and legs of an angel

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those complaining of the nails being too long can check out 90% of the other threads here for your kicks. And just to state a fact, her french (or any girl's french) would look retarded with short nails. This way gives a proper foot that true feminine quality that's pretty hard to find.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Those complaining of the nails being too long can check out 90% of the other threads here for your kicks.

You mean you've never complained in a thread before? Really?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yikes
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links