Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Girlfriends Feet!! CHECK IT OUT!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Girlfriends Feet!! CHECK IT OUT!!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. some lovely peds you're working with.. and nice sandals too.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have already drained myself several times to this picture. I can't help it. It really gets me going!!!

[Jerkoff] [Thud] http://www.imagebam.com/image/991f80123667381

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Those complaining of the nails being too long her french (or any girl's french) would look retarded with short nails.

Damn,how many girls feet have you seen?.They can still have french tips with shorter nails [Roll Eyes]
It's not really complaining anyway it's just what we each prefer.Some like long,some like short.
It's not like we're saying "Eeeew why did you post these pics here".Her feet are good,some just prefer the nails a little shorter,for others it's the perfect length.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those fake nails!??

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Those complaining of the nails being too long can check out 90% of the other threads here for your kicks.

You mean you've never complained in a thread before? Really?
I only complain when foot lovers gawk at the lamest feet (i.e. those you can see everywhere, and those whose features are simply bleh).

The funniest is when every pair of feet is "amazing". [Laugh] They're a 2, at best, on a 1 through 10 scale, yet a guy (who's never even touched a real female's foot) pronounces them of the highest order.

Does that answer your Q?

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, whatever. No big deal.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments fellas!
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky B***ard!!

GREAT PICS..

I hope to see some more in the Adult section...

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chicosuave:
[QB] Enjoy and comment!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some very Sexy feet. Toes and soles are just amazing.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet man u should be worshiping those toes every night. Perfect!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet and how wide is her heel and width of her foot thanks bro.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet man u should be worshiping those toes every night. Perfect!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet?
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
US 10.5
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links