Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hispanic Wifes feet 2 (Update for more soles 2/25) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hispanic Wifes feet 2 (Update for more soles 2/25)
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't get enough of those fluffy soles. who needs pillows when u can sleep on those all night. great pics.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juicy plump soles ! Delicious looking ! LOL

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very cute and has a nice feet

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Fluffy
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More please!!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
can't get enough of those fluffy soles. who needs pillows when u can sleep on those all night. great pics.

Couldn't have said it better myself. [Cheers] I declare them: PILLOW SOLES! [Woot]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She decided to tease me will have a few pictures posted shortly.

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Also sorry for the wait for those who are waiting for requests. Just finished moving to a new apartment while Im attending "A" school will have them soon. As far as her soles, yes.. I have had nights where I wake up and ask my self, how did I end up down here, well while im staring at her soles might as well play. [Big Grin]

[ April 19, 2011, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: The Fluffy ]

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are adorable! Where is she from again?

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Her family is Puertorican, but she was born in the us. Thank you tho. And I have to say choosing between latina feet or asian feet is rather hard, but i would have to go with latina feet. Soft pink soles and tan skin.. XD..

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by The Fluffy:
Her family is Puertorican, but she was born in the us. Thank you tho. And I have to say choosing between latina feet or asian feet is rather hard, but i would have to go with latina feet. Soft pink soles and tan skin.. XD..

Interesting. I've been fascinated with Mexican feet for a while myself, mostly cause in my area (North Carolina) that's the number one demographic among latinos. I think second would be El Salvadorian, third Honduran, fourth Dominican, with Puertorican
being a distant fifth, so I don't get to see many Puertoricans unfortunately.

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't think there is anything about her feet that i don't love. those soles are just so damn sexy, they look very well taken care of. very lucky to have those feet all to yourself man.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

A few more,

-  -  -  -

[ April 22, 2011, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: The Fluffy ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links