Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hispanic Wifes feet 2 (Update for more soles 2/25) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hispanic Wifes feet 2 (Update for more soles 2/25)
Feetling
Loyal Member
Member # 26234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetling   Email Feetling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her she has REALLY Cute Feet!
Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skeet Skeet.

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's a cutie

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the nice comments, I let her know as soon as I saw them. Well, after a long week, I was board this morning and while she was tumbling, I started snapping pics. After a few, I handed my phone to her and her reply was, " I thought thats what your were doing Xp, so what do you want me to do?".. XD was my only responce, so here are a few from this morning.

-

-

-

-

-

Also figured out how to post smaller yet decent size pictures.. my bad.

[ February 25, 2012, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: The Fluffy ]

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

So what style does everyone like more? The small thumbnail post or the large? Also I was able to find some edible paint so tonight we will try some writing on her soles. Not sure how that will turn out, if its good, then we can post some names on soles pics, if not, then I will find a marker and then post them XP. All in all, These recent shots were her after we just both woke up, so no lotion, and no message oil.. Im distracted 95% of the time with these soles. The other 5% is when she has guests over, and I have to behave. So what should I post next?

-

-

-

--------------------

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niceeee
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millington
Board Regular
Member # 44542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millington   Email Millington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has cute feet.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious chunky feet! me gusta!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links