Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meli shows us her new shoes! ***Quick vid on page 3*** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Meli shows us her new shoes! ***Quick vid on page 3***
scrunt23
Loyal Member
Member # 37966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunt23   Email scrunt23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Those feet (especially toes) always somehow take my breath away when I see a new post. Absolutely gorgeous...
Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy arches!
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy arches
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dizamn!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly love Meli's high arches. Excellent work!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy nail polish color, great toe ring and hot high heels! well done!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so who is she ?
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit man, great pics man. I love the shoes, the toe ring, and the blue polish.

I second the motion that you should start taking video clips of these beautiful feet.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All fabulous shots of lovely feet. The first two of the second post, however, are exceptional and made it difficult for me to remain seated with my pants buttoned. [Mmm]
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every now and then... and this is one of those times... Wow... amazing feet!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks for all the replies! Here are more of her stunning feet. These are the feet that make you totally understand why you have a foot fetish....unreal my friends...
So on that note, here are a few more from a our latest shoot....and about the vids...well keep an eye out today and I'll have one that I have up!!!

Enjoy!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

kb24son
Loyal Member
Member # 31852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kb24son     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude who is meli and how do you know her????!!!!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links