Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meli shows us her new shoes! ***Quick vid on page 3*** (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Meli shows us her new shoes! ***Quick vid on page 3***
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video is awesome. Seeing her feet in motion is quite pleasing! [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again as always!!! Like I said, I'll try to get some new ones ASAP!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great movie! Beautiful feet!!!!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video was wonderful. Thanks so much!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even better in motion! I would love to see her soles and some toe spreads [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrific stuff, my man. Kudos and thanks.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great looking feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrisantiago
Board Regular
Member # 37808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrisantiago   Email scrisantiago   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really amazing!!!! Perfection from every angle
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude you HAVE TO get her to give you a footjob!!! Think about how good those long toes would feel wrapped around your cock...
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hey HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, now THIS is where it's at!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She just got a new color this week and hopefully this weekend we can meet up for a quick shoot, and ill def make sure to get a vid.
Got her a fun yellow color she has been wanting and im looking forward to seeing it as well.
And just to clear up any questions, Mel just models for me. We are both taken. She is just super duper cool about letting me share her incredible feet, not just with me, but for all of us here, and trust me, i cant thank her enough! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hasman85
Member # 42912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hasman85   Email hasman85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn....
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
I promised a vid...and I couldn't lie to you all!

No sound on this, but I hope this quick clip satiates the need to see these feet in action!

More to come as always!!!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAvAG1XFYsw

(the mpeg error clears after the first few seconds)

Nice. What size are her feet?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible feet... Nice long toes, beautiful arches and soles.. I wouldnt be able to keep my hands off her soles... Is she ticklish on her feet perhaps?
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Wow...thanks guys for all the replies....just wow!
And to answer the question about her foot size, they are a dainty size 7...and yes she is very ticklish...but i only know from posing them and getting the hottest little giggles out of her. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links