Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie Bares Her Soles By Roller Coasters (New Pic 5/16) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie Bares Her Soles By Roller Coasters (New Pic 5/16)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While at Wildwood, for one of the MANY sets we did, Jamie and I decided to do one of them in front of some of the roller coasters. It has been a little theme I've done with a couple of other models so far, with more on the way. It's just a little combination of two things that I love - cute barefoot girls and roller coasters.

The first coaster we shot in front of was a wood/steel hybrid and the entire pier was clear. Jamie sat all over the benches and railings by the ride. She even did a playful shot at the entrance to the ride - the big shark.

The second coaster we used is a steel one, doing all kinds of loops. This area was much more crowded as it was surrounded by quite a few water rides. I'm sure quite a few people looked over at us since Jamie had her bare soles stuck right into my camera. Oh well...

Patrick

-

-

[ May 16, 2011, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love with those feet, that's all i have to say. i would lick those soles for days
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice...i like the pose with those feet.
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice

She is a cutie and has great soles.

I want to see some wrinkles lol

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocky
Board Regular
Member # 42760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocky   Email Pocky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl and really cute soles.
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Jamie. Her soles are fantastic. She's become one of my all-time favorites in short order.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely gorgeous babe,fantastic feet,yum

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics as always Patrick!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone is liking them. I still have one more set of her to post and, sad to say, that might be the last one she does. She asked to be taken off the site and not have all the sets I had of her unposted, posted, several months ago. Apparently she is under the assumption that she could keep all the money given for her sets that I didn't use and have to pull off the site. She was mistaken. Since I told her that is how it would be done, she got mad and hasn't talked to me since.

To be honest, she is a drama queen at times, so who knows with her. In a few months she'll probably ask to do more. Then I'll have to make a choice.

Anyhow, the photos I did of her and paid her for will continue to go up, like this one, and the last remaining one I have of her that is still to come.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, after they all get posted, will you then take her off the site, or will there just not be any new pics? I sure would hate to lose this foot princess
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my all time favs..... Thank you
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
so, after they all get posted, will you then take her off the site, or will there just not be any new pics? I sure would hate to lose this foot princess

They're not coming down. When she was bitching at me, I told her if she wanted them off, she can repay me for everything. Since she decided her giving back the money wasn't happening, then the offer is off the table. I am leaving all the photos online. Like I said though, she can be a drama queen/ditz, so she'll probably want to do more in a few months. She sometimes makes no sense.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles! But I can't stop imagining how much of a great blowjob she could probably give with those lips [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent sole shots as always!

Sorry to hear about the drama with her. Good to know you're sticking to your guns though. Hopefully things will work out even though I'm sure there's plenty more models who'd love to work with you.

Thanks again Pat!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sexy soles, let me lick them for a while please [Drool]

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links